Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BFA: World of Warcraft
Do we have any WoW members on the website? If so, how’s the expansion in your all’s opinion?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
How do you read what you wrote? Anyway, this is an old post and so much has happened in WoW now
(02-05-2021, 04:05 AM)Calvin_Gordon08 Wrote: How do you read what you wrote? Anyway, this is an old post and so much has happened in WoW now

Waya mean how you read it?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(02-06-2021, 11:35 AM)Spud6 Wrote:
(02-05-2021, 04:05 AM)Calvin_Gordon08 Wrote: How do you read what you wrote? Anyway, this is an old post and so much has happened in WoW now

He is probably referring to some special characters that are displayed in my Chrome and Edge browsers. I see two instances where an apostrophe is replaced by three special characters. In Firefox, only one special character appears in place of each apostrophe.
(02-06-2021, 11:58 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-06-2021, 11:35 AM)Spud6 Wrote:

He is probably referring to some special characters that are displayed in my Chrome and Edge browsers. I see two instances where an apostrophe is replaced by three special characters. In Firefox, only one special character appears in place of each apostrophe.

Yeah. This happened when we migrated over to the new software with the update we did a couple months back.
#BBFL
I playing wow o.o