Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Repbulicans take Kentucky house... first time in 95 years
http://www.kentucky.com/news/politics-go...64563.html

Republican Governor, Republican KY. House & Republican KY. Senate.
Republican President, Republican U.S. House & Republican U.S. Senate.

The people have spoken.

Reading the social media posts of people from Floyd County, they can't believe Greg Stumbo got beat. And seeing Hubert Collins getting beat was also a shock.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Im from Floyd and I can absolutely believe it:Thumbs: Though I know exactly what your talking about..Folks around here have been blind to the fact that everyone else is tired of him..He dosnt even live here anymore. he keeps a token house on Stonecrest but they really live in Lexington were his kids go to school..
He hasn't been a "local" boy in a long time..
If you had occasion to watch Greg Stumbo's post Bevin election speech you may have seen some of the same things I did. His arrogance, ire and defiance were ablaze, that much is certain. He pledged to oppose the incoming administration without a blink as his chin fairly quivered for fighting back his sense of rage and betrayal.

It is incredible how people act these days. College kids obviously just now coming of age have never really been conscious of any President other than Barack Obama. They've been taught by not so kindly teachers and profs to despise conservatism and espouse liberalism. The elixir to that end has of course, been to falsely charge Republicans and conservatives with bigotry and greed. Sadly, the false accusations have been wildly successful as the rioting and wailing plainly demonstrate. Democrats, ever pointing their fingers at Republicans with charges of racial bias, are IMHO the ones who lug around the baggage of contempt. Their deceit has reached historic levels, as is plainly visible in their continual assault on everything which is not liberal/progressive. And despite the criticisms to the contrary, that includes the true Church. Now, that's not to in any way enshrine the Republicans as a group of evangelicals, it's just that Republicans have not as yet shown a willingness to oppose the moral authority of the Church in forcing the US to accept gay marriage and the like.

Who can really say how long it will take this generation of liberals-by-indoctrination to come out of the fog bank? They have no basis for comparison and thus, we and they are stuck with their having to go through the school of hard knocks to get their practical degree in reality. BTW, in a real life twist of ultimate irony, 'word' has it, (according to in-the-know reporter and chief Trump antagonist Charlie Gasparino) that DJT was like Alice in Wonderland during his meeting with the sage and worldly President Obama yesterday. :please: Obama, the product of college classroom liberal indoctrination himself, STILL sees the world in abject naiveté. But the wide eyed one was supposedly DJT. The only man to-- of and by his own device and understanding take on the entire US establishment to run his own campaign and win the Presidency no less. I don't buy it.

But I for one am very glad to see Stumbo go. His blindness to the will of the people should have disqualified him from high office (at least in the minds of the people) long ago. At the first opportunity the people sent him packing. :rockon:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:If you had occasion to watch Greg Stumbo's post Bevin election speech you may have seen some of the same things I did. His arrogance, ire and defiance were ablaze, that much is certain. He pledged to oppose the incoming administration without a blink as his chin fairly quivered for fighting back his sense of rage and betrayal.

It is incredible how people act these days. College kids obviously just now coming of age have never really been conscious of any President other than Barack Obama. They've been taught by not so kindly teachers and profs to despise conservatism and espouse liberalism. The elixir to that end has of course, been to falsely charge Republicans and conservatives with bigotry and greed. Sadly, the false accusations have been wildly successful as the rioting and wailing plainly demonstrate. Democrats, ever pointing their fingers at Republicans with charges of racial bias, are IMHO the ones who lug around the baggage of contempt. Their deceit has reached historic levels, as is plainly visible in their continual assault on everything which is not liberal/progressive. And despite the criticisms to the contrary, that includes the true Church. Now, that's not to in any way enshrine the Republicans as a group of evangelicals, it's just that Republicans have not as yet shown a willingness to oppose the moral authority of the Church in forcing the US to accept gay marriage and the like.

Who can really say how long it will take this generation of liberals-by-indoctrination to come out of the fog bank? They have no basis for comparison and thus, we and they are stuck with their having to go through the school of hard knocks to get their practical degree in reality. BTW, in a real life twist of ultimate irony, 'word' has it, (according to in-the-know reporter and chief Trump antagonist Charlie Gasparino) that DJT was like Alice in Wonderland during his meeting with the sage and worldly President Obama yesterday. :please: Obama, the product of college classroom liberal indoctrination himself, STILL sees the world in abject naiveté. But the wide eyed one was supposedly DJT. The only man to-- of and by his own device and understanding take on the entire US establishment to run his own campaign and win the Presidency no less. I don't buy it.

But I for one am very glad to see Stumbo go. His blindness to the will of the people should have disqualified him from high office (at least in the minds of the people) long ago. At the first opportunity the people sent him packing. :rockon:
One of the biggest pieces of trash to ever be in Kentucky state government, IMO.

I still think he was stone blind drunk or doped up one...Normal coherent people don't act like that no matter how mad they are.
Bob Seger Wrote:One of the biggest pieces of trash to ever be in Kentucky state government, IMO.

I still think he was stone blind drunk or doped up one...Normal coherent people don't act like that no matter how mad they are.
Stumbo should never have been elected to a single term. It is bewildering how such a man hung on to power so long and inflicted as much damage on Kentucky as he did. Kentuckians will continue to pay for their mistake in sending him to Frankfort until the day he dies and even beyond.