Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kellyanne Conway
catdoggy Wrote:Unless you've been asleep for the past 50 years you've had a hand in this failure. Take responsibility. You folks have madeit rough on younger folks.
If you are a liberal Democrat, you are the problem. The sooner you realize that, the better shot at success you will have.
catdoggy Wrote:Unless you've been asleep for the past 50 years you've had a hand in this failure. Take responsibility. You folks have madeit rough on younger folks.

You don't know a dang thing about anything concerning the last 50 years, so stop pretending like you do....I would like to think that back at one time in my younger days that I was a snotty nosed smart mouthed punk like you are and could give you the benefit of a doubt....But I wasn't.
Bob Seger Wrote:Naw, I'm one of those guys that put in the 14 hour days and take all the risks so that talentless, worthless, lazy, bottom feeders like you can have the chance to put in those 8 hour days all while cheating the time clock of your employer...

But you are right, it is changing...Morons like you are killing the goose that lays the golden eggs for you to survive...Factories are closing left and right...Your day is coming junior, you're just to dumb to figure it out.
:Sad04:
TheRealVille Wrote::Sad04:

Didn't stutter on that one either!!
Bob Seger Wrote:Didn't stutter on that one either!!
Didn't your daddy leave you that business? Or, at least set you up in it?
TheRealVille Wrote:Didn't your daddy leave you that business? Or, at least set you up in it?

My daddy was a welder who in later years ran a country mom and pop grocery store with my uncle..

I started from scratch with absolutely nothing. And I mean nothing!!