Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colts 29 Bears 17 Superbowl 41
BFritz Wrote:Now you're just talking crazy....... Alls I'm saying is neither team played like they deserved to be there, they let the public down...... too many fumbles (mostly unforced), too many interceptions, too many stupid mistakes. You can say defense wins championships, which it does, but this was more of the offenses playing horrible and making mistakes than it was the defenses taking the ball away.

Am I talking crazy(which if you knew me, I am crazy when I get mad enough) or are you just too ignorant to know when you are wrong...you sound like a little baby so just give people credit. Yeah there were a lot of turnovers, but that is attributed to the bad weather both teams were dealt. The Colts won, end of statement...like it or not they will forever be known as Super Bowl 41 Champions regardless of how many turnovers they had or how many people jumped offsides. Congrats to the Colts.
it was a sloppy game, but it was still a pretty good game, no blowout or nething.
At least all those peyton manning critics will shut up about him never winning a title.
IRISH4 Wrote:Am I talking crazy(which if you knew me, I am crazy when I get mad enough) or are you just too ignorant to know when you are wrong...you sound like a little baby so just give people credit. Yeah there were a lot of turnovers, but that is attributed to the bad weather both teams were dealt. The Colts won, end of statement...like it or not they will forever be known as Super Bowl 41 Champions regardless of how many turnovers they had or how many people jumped offsides. Congrats to the Colts.

I'm ignorant for not liking watching a horrible game of football being played on the biggest stage on the planet?? Conditions can't be credited for all of the mistakes, cause teams play in conditions like that for a lot of the year and don't play that bad.

Too ignorant to admit being wrong though, good call.

Another thing, how did my post sound like a little baby? This will be an interesting response, because even if people disagreed with my post, I'm not sure how anyone could see it as sounding like a baby.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
im a huge colts fan. my boys finally won i am stoked about it been a long time coming. Grossman just doesnt have it yet. Bears d gave up to much to the colts running game and peyton could just step back and place it where he needed. Congrats guys ur the best
BFritz Wrote:I'm ignorant for not liking watching a horrible game of football being played on the biggest stage on the planet?? Conditions can't be credited for all of the mistakes, cause teams play in conditions like that for a lot of the year and don't play that bad.

Too ignorant to admit being wrong though, good call.

Another thing, how did my post sound like a little baby? This will be an interesting response, because even if people disagreed with my post, I'm not sure how anyone could see it as sounding like a baby.

Because you kept saying stupid this, stupid that, stupid, stupid, stupid....Lord have mercy you sounded like a 2nd grader, all I said was give the teams some credit and you got your panties in a wad. It's ok though, I'm done with this thread because having to listen to you flap your gums is getting old. Go tell your boys to stay out of jail so they can prep for the upcoming season....lol, just kiddin' with you on that one. Anyway, congrats to both teams.
I didn't think it was that boring of a Super Bowl..
Probably because the tipsy-turvy first half.

However, I did develop a whole new respect level for Dungy. I had always liked him, but after the game he showed a whole lot of class.
Of course, Lovie did as well.

I was suprised with the second half performances'.
It almost seemed like the Bears tried to do too much. Why go away from the ground-pound offense.

Seemed like it was working to me..
I think we just need to rename the AFC Championship the Super Bowl..

#4 AFC seed beats the #1 NFC seed in the Super Bowl.
Gorn Wrote:I didn't think it was that boring of a Super Bowl..
Probably because the tipsy-turvy first half.

However, I did develop a whole new respect level for Dungy. I had always liked him, but after the game he showed a whole lot of class.
Of course, Lovie did as well.

I was suprised with the second half performances'.
It almost seemed like the Bears tried to do too much. Why go away from the ground-pound offense.

Seemed like it was working to me..

Not only was Thomas Jones eating the Colts' D alive, but it was killing the clock and keeping Manning off the field, nobody can go blow for blow through the air with the Colts............. I guess I'm foootball ignorant though.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
BFritz Wrote:Now you're just talking crazy....... Alls I'm saying is neither team played like they deserved to be there, they let the public down...... too many fumbles (mostly unforced), too many interceptions, too many stupid mistakes. You can say defense wins championships, which it does, but this was more of the offenses playing horrible and making mistakes than it was the defenses taking the ball away.

It was pouring the rain. I dont care how good you are its hard to hang on to a football when its soaked and covered in mud. Colts are my team but they couldnt do it like on the extra point they botched the snap, and Peyton bobbled the snap and it flew 5 yards to the left. I hate grossman but his mistakes were due to the weather, botched snaps recievers couldnt get the big pass and dropped it.
BFritz Wrote:Not only was Thomas Jones eating the Colts' D alive, but it was killing the clock and keeping Manning off the field, nobody can go blow for blow through the air with the Colts............. I guess I'm foootball ignorant though.

Nah, you're just a Bengals fan.TongueirateSho
BlackcatFootball Wrote:It was pouring the rain. I dont care how good you are its hard to hang on to a football when its soaked and covered in mud. Colts are my team but they couldnt do it like on the extra point they botched the snap, and Peyton bobbled the snap and it flew 5 yards to the left. I hate grossman but his mistakes were due to the weather, botched snaps recievers couldnt get the big pass and dropped it.

I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one...
I don't think the weather played a MAJOR factor in this one.
I do believe the botched snap came on account of the rain, but in the long run, that XP didn't have any effect on the outcome of the game.
I believe Grossman buckled under the pressure (or choked as some might put it), and couldn't compete.
A good QB can come onto the field at ANYTIME and perform above average. I honestly don't think the weather played much of a factor in Grossmans INCAPABILITY to compete with Peyton.
Now I need to go to Britannica and see if incapability is even a word..