Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update on Ashley Jade Howard
Does anyone know what her injury was yet?
uh......nope
When did she get hurt?
Mr. Sports Wrote:Does anyone know what her injury was yet?
Her foot isn't broke. It was a bad sprain. Haven't heard when she is going to play
oh well im glad to hear it isnt broke! i wish her the best while it is healing
Its stubbed up and and its not a break and they arent for sure if shes goin to play friday!
All_Sport#1 Wrote:Its stubbed up and and its not a break and they arent for sure if shes goin to play friday!

All I know is she is one of the toughest players I have ever seen in both boys or girls basketball. I just hope she doesn't try to come back too early and hurt herself even worse. Here's to a speedy recovery!:Thumbs:
eaglehoops Wrote:All I know is she is one of the toughest players I have ever seen in both boys or girls basketball. I just hope she doesn't try to come back too early and hurt herself even worse. Here's to a speedy recovery!:Thumbs:

very much agreed
any new info on her status?
she began walking on it today and she dressed today also but didnt play I would guess she will be out tomarrow aganist fleming and then she''ll be ok!
Good luck to her she is a good girl and an example of what a basketball player should be classy good and has as hard as a work ethic as anybody and its paying off.
from an inside source i hear that she will not play until the following tuesday. the tuesday after the clay county game.
.houshmandzadeh. Wrote:from an inside source i hear that she will not play until the following tuesday. the tuesday after the clay county game.
she will play some the next 2 games
what pup said
i dont know if i would risk it but i would like to see her at least 90 %
I think it would be stupid to play her unless they have to. She should not play in the SC game maybe she can play in the clay county game.
15thRegionX Wrote:I think it would be stupid to play her unless they have to. She should not play in the SC game maybe she can play in the clay county game.
i agree 100% but i also think she needs a game or two before the districts to get the rust off and back in playing shape
The Fan Wrote:i agree 100% but i also think she needs a game or two before the districts to get the rust off and back in playing shape

yup but i dont think i would play her against Clay Co. what i hear they get a little rough....
I wish her a full speedy recovery. Good luck Ashley.
I really hope she plays against Clay Co.
don't think it is a good idea for her to play if not at least 90%
She don't need to play until districts. They have the #1 seed locked up, no reason to risk further injury..
Saw Ashley and Brittany at the JC/PHS game tonight and she was walking good. Didn't notice the limp anymore.
StillAnMCfan Wrote:Saw Ashley and Brittany at the JC/PHS game tonight and she was walking good. Didn't notice the limp anymore.

yeah she has her days, but I'd say she took a pain pill after practice lol she usually does lol
God Speed on the healing Ashley Jade.
I heard she hurt her ankle again against SC. Is this true?
StillAnMCfan Wrote:I heard she hurt her ankle again against SC. Is this true?
she went of limping but came back out and played
StillAnMCfan Wrote:I heard she hurt her ankle again against SC. Is this true?

yeah thats true, Ashley Sumpter landed on it but she taped it better and it was sore but shes ok
All_Sport#1 Wrote:yeah thats true, Ashley Sumpter landed on it but she taped it better and it was sore but shes ok

shes a soulja.
.houshmandzadeh. Wrote:shes a soulja.
what is that