Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chairman of Hillary's campaign says she "smells like boiled cabbage, urine and farts"
:drooling:Confusednicker: Don't take my word for it, look it up.
Boiled cabbage and farts are the same smell!!

Confusednicker:
Evidently not in this case! Confusednicker:
I've never been around her but I always imagined that it was probably a lot like a great big pile of shit. At least that is the first thing that goes through my mind when I see her talk.
Bob Seger Wrote:I've never been around her but I always imagined that it was probably a lot like a great big pile of shit. At least that is the first thing that goes through my mind when I see her talk.

There is absolutely nothing she will not say or do to keep/get more money and power. And if it's good for the country or not doesn't matter. She stinks, inside and out.
Not that I'm shocked by this thread or the responses from the Deplorables United, but this is false. Not that it was that hard to figure out.

Snopes
Motley Wrote:Not that I'm shocked by this thread or the responses from the Deplorables United, but this is false. Not that it was that hard to figure out.

Snopes

No, I'm not lying. I swear it's the very first thing I think of when I see her...Honest Injun!!
I think somebody said "Hillary stinks" and he replied "Like sh!t she does!"Confusednicker:
http://clashdaily.com/2016/10/wikileaks-...ine-farts/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Motley Wrote:Not that I'm shocked by this thread or the responses from the Deplorables United, but this is false. Not that it was that hard to figure out.

Snopes

[INDENT] <<I couldn't imagine why Billy would haul such a person in the plane with him in public. She was wearing a misshapen, brown, dress-like thing that must have been intended to hide her lumpy body. The garment was long, but stopped too soon to hide her fat ankles and her thick calves covered with black hair. Thick brown sandals did nothing to conceal her wide feet and the hair on her toes.
In that moment, I noticed that the woman emitted an overpowering odor of perspiration and greasy hair. I hoped that I wouldn't gag when she got in the car.
I was stunned [and remember thinking this was] some kind of a sick joke - a woman in a hideous disguise.>>

Confusednicker: [/INDENT]
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/zv7p9.jpg]
Bob Seger Wrote:No, I'm not lying. I swear it's the very first thing I think of when I see her...Honest Injun!!
Move over Kyle Petty and Johnny Bench, I nominate Hillary Clinton as the next Blue Emu Oil spokesman to claim that the product "works fast and you won't stink." I have a vision of an ad campaign featuring video clips of her stumbling and falling, with before and after scratch and sniff ads in AARP magazine. She would be a natural fit.
Well Hoot looks like your Boy Cruz is Kissing up to Trump now so I guess his Dad did have something to do with the JFK Assassination

And by the way went Trick or Treating the other night wanted to Dress up as a Trump Voter BUT couldn't get my head up my As#
vector!!!!

I wondered if you'd join in on the political posting.
vector Wrote:Well Hoot looks like your Boy Cruz is Kissing up to Trump now so I guess his Dad did have something to do with the JFK Assassination

And by the way went Trick or Treating the other night wanted to Dress up as a Trump Voter BUT couldn't get my head up my As#
I doubt that you could get your head out of your $Ass to put on a Trump costume. :biggrin:

Cruz is one of the nation's top lawyers. All he is doing now is publicly prosecuting the case against Hillary that the Obama administration tried to quash. It looks like she may need one of those Obama pardons in the near future.

The challenge for Obama's lawyers will be to word the pardon broadly enough to keep Hillary out of prison. I don't think closing with ", etc." will pass legal muster.
Wow Is all I can say. The Trump supporter costume LOL