Raceland because they can.
RAMS because they're better.
Raceland 49
Nicholas 14

Confusederiously:
How healthy is Nicholas?
How healthy is Raceland?
I bet a 100 that it rains!!!
RAMDAD50 Wrote:I bet a 100 that it rains!!!

It always rains when we go there!
RAMDAD50 Wrote:I bet a 100 that it rains!!!

Does the rain bother you?
A couple of weeks ago I would have given Nicholas County a pretty good chance. However, after seeing the havoc that our district caused theirs last night I am more inclined to pick Raceland big. As always though they must bring their A game because anyone is capable of winning this time of year.

Raceland 44
Nicholas 13
If I had to guess I'd say Nicholas will wear the Rams out pretty good! Somewhere to the tune of 48-6.
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:If I had to guess I'd say Nicholas will wear the Rams out pretty good! Somewhere to the tune of 48-6.

Wow! Not much love for the boys in orange lol. If Nicholas beats us like that then Paintsville has a long night in store for them in the regional championship.
Orange Blaze Wrote:Wow! Not much love for the boys in orange lol. If Nicholas beats us like that then Paintsville has a long night in store for them in the regional championship.

Lol. U know I'm a Rams fan as long as their not play'n my Tigers! Just cut 'n on the Raceland faithfull a bit! I'm pull'n for the boys in Orange all the way until the Regional Championship! Rams will be WAY TOO much for Nicholas County who hasn't set up across from a team like Raceland yet! :red boxer
Raceland 35
Nicholas Co. 14
Rams will have their first long road test of the season. Hoping we can come off the bus firing on all cylinders. If Nicholas keeps our offense off the field, coupled with homefield advantage, they have a chance to pull the upset. But I think our depth will grind them down, as it did BB last night. Nicholas hasnt shown much signs of being able to throw the ball or even wanting to for that matter with less than 30 attempts on the season and their pass defense is suspect as well. Rams roll on with revenge on their mind. In the dark, while it rains, in Carlisle.

Rams 38
Bluejackets 14

I also agree with Blaze in regaurds to the way our district handled theirs in round 1. Didnt expect Fairview to win on the road, let alone as easy as it seemed they did.
Raceland 48-14
Worse thing in the world that could happen to Nicholas co is to win this game! What Paintsville has ready To give The Rams, I wouldn't wish on any team!!!
:flame:
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Worse thing in the world that could happen to Nicholas co is to win this game! What Paintsville has ready To give The Rams, I wouldn't wish on any team!!!
:flame:

Calm down Blue...let's don't start this till Saturday
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Calm down Blue...let's don't start this till Saturday

Ok good idea! Guess we gotta play Rd 2 first, But come Friday night and 2 mins after our games in tear'n Into it!! :redboxer:
Nicholas has a good team and will play hard but Raceland has the horses.
E's Army Wrote:Nicholas has a good team and will play hard but Raceland has the horses.

I agree! Nicholas is a solid team but Raceland will be too much! Hopefully a a high energy yet injury free game for both sides!
The only two teams that gave us any trouble were the two that beat us. Imo, the difference in those games was not speed, it was the fact that they were able to rotate some guys upfront and match or atleast neutralize our depth advsntage in the trenches. What kind of depth does NC have? I dont look for them to throw much, seeing as they havent averaged 3 attempts/game for the year, which is our weakest point defensively, so i dont see that as a threat. Was also wondering if anyone knew the over/under on if it will rain or not in Carlisle Friday? Lol
I would say we will be going back to a 5-3 nc runs the ball well. Line does well blocking. Should be a fight in the trenches for sure.
Raceland all night. Could be running clock before it's over.
With how good Raceland D handles the run this should be very concerning for Nicholas Co coaching staff! NC just does not go to the air much at all and to me thats gonna make it difficult for NC to put points on the board as long as Raceland does not have a big penalty night! Rams have to come out sharp and focused!
Last week Raceland did a good job at slowing the game down , this week I would think they want to speed it up make those big lineman of Nicholas co run and tire out
Rams by eleventy billion.
checkmate9113 Wrote:Who ya got and why?

Rams best team but Nicholas pulls the upset
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Last week Raceland did a good job at slowing the game down , this week I would think they want to speed it up make those big lineman of Nicholas co run and tire out

I agree. Im pretty sure NC's OL and front 7 defensively are nearly the same kids. If thats the case, the simple fact that we have about 10 guys to rotate upfront on either side of the ball, it will cause problems. Even if we are a little sluggish off the bus, I dont see Richardson being anything like Conley from Russell or Phelps, both of those guys hurt us, but didnt beat us by themselves. Raceland will be the better TEAM and in single A depth goes along way. Rams roll in the rain sleet and snow that seems to hover over Carlisle when the Rams come to town.
Raceland 35

Nicholas County 14