Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Riots--- Again
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Was it Cliff Clavin of CHEERS who said, "Back to your lives, citizens. The show's over." I know it was a line in TOY STORY. The peaceful transfer of power once again graces the shores of America. Conspiracy theorists and general wackadoos: at ease.

Oh I don't know, when high school teachers start planting the seeds of anarchy and rebellion, that should get them a trip to before the Superintendent. But when they go so far as to water those seeds and care for them until they are established seedlings, and organize election protests during school hours, that to me is treason. You're not going to convince me that a student came up with the sign saying--- "RESPECT EXISTENCE OR EXPECT RESISTANCE'. And you're not going to convince me these 'protests' are in any way the spontaneous reactions of high school kids. Let's get real here, one would be lucky to find one in a hundred high school students who gave the first flip about politics at any level .

So though it would seem that the transition of power might actually happen, it has been anything but peaceful. And yet the night is young as they say, and with 63 days remaining until the inauguration for things to further deteriorate, it is pretty obvious what instigators are trying to accomplish. Even if the protests were to stop right now, property damage costs are up in the millions of dollars. Anti-Trump protestors have started countless fights and perpetrated beatings of innocent citizens all around the country. Threats on the life of Mr Trump abound on the internet, while media and Dems are doing all they can to derail or as in the case of the afore mentioned high school students, teachers and protest organizers are fomenting insurrection and ill will, which they together hope will pockmark the new president's term.

But one might ask, what have the media to say about all of this? The single question I have heard asked over and over of the incoming Trump Administration goes like this--- "What do you say about your supporters threatening Jews and Muslims?" The media will drive that one into the ground whether it is true or not, but of the riots and horrendous property damage by Hillary supporters? Nada.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Oh I don't know, when high school teachers start planting the seeds of anarchy and rebellion, that should get them a trip to before the Superintendent. But when they go so far as to water those seeds and care for them until they are established seedlings, and organize election protests during school hours, that to me is treason. You're not going to convince me that a student came up with the sign saying--- "RESPECT EXISTENCE OR EXPECT RESISTANCE'. And you're not going to convince me these 'protests' are in any way the spontaneous reactions of high school kids. Let's get real here, one would be lucky to find one in a hundred high school students who gave the first flip about politics at any level .

So though it would seem that the transition of power might actually happen, it has been anything but peaceful. And yet the night is young as they say, and with 63 days remaining until the inauguration for things to further deteriorate, it is pretty obvious what instigators are trying to accomplish. Even if the protests were to stop right now, property damage costs are up in the millions of dollars. Anti-Trump protestors have started countless fights and perpetrated beatings of innocent citizens all around the country. Threats on the life of Mr Trump abound on the internet, while media and Dems are doing all they can to derail or as in the case of the afore mentioned high school students, teachers and protest organizers are fomenting insurrection and ill will, which they together hope will pockmark the new president's term.

But one might ask, what have the media to say about all of this? The single question I have heard asked over and over of the incoming Trump Administration goes like this--- "What do you say about your supporters threatening Jews and Muslims?" The media will drive that one into the ground whether it is true or not, but of the riots and horrendous property damage by Hillary supporters? Nada.

"Hillary supporters"...word is a lot of them didn't vote.

"Anarchists" has been tossed around to describe protesters.

Yes, TRT, for the overwhelming most part, minus folks who are nihilistic in their destructiveness, the peaceful transfer of power. I don't count a minute percentage of absolute idiots as representative of this nation as a whole.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:"Hillary supporters"...word is a lot of them didn't vote.

"Anarchists" has been tossed around to describe protesters.

Yes, TRT, for the overwhelming most part, minus folks who are nihilistic in their destructiveness, the peaceful transfer of power. I don't count a minute percentage of absolute idiots as representative of this nation as a whole.

No but you certainly are downplaying the whole thing aren't you? They're hired help, and they are anarchists and useful idiots sent out by organizers and teachers, destroying communities for the sake of it. None of them can articulate the nature of their fake discontent, but then, lucidity is not required for 15 dollars an hour.

People who have a clue use their vote to make change. That's why DJT is headed to the White House and that's why we have a Republican Congress these days. Protesting in the manner demonstrated by the Tea Party folks though initially ignored by the establishment, addressed specific issues and saw its roots in patriotism. Rioting on the other hand, is for losers and bozos and serves no credible purpose.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]