•  Previous
  • 12(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland at Paintsville 11/18
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Why are you going to be celebrating with the Raceland fans?

Why would the Rams celebrate a loss? it'll be the Big BLUE go'n BACK 2 BACK! Rams taken a major beating tonight!
Game Day BABY! GO TIGERS!!!!
Home field advantage is big in playoffs!!
good season Painstville but your season ends tonight . But on the bright side atleast you will know you were beat by a better team .. Get off the tracks boys the Ram train is coming through
Should be a good game to watch! Hope Paintsville pulls it out injury free game.
Chadrick124 Wrote:Should be a good game to watch! Hope Paintsville pulls it out injury free game.

Yes me to, they will need the players for basketball season
BOOGIE WOOGIE MAN Wrote:Twas the night before the Regional Championship game and all thru the house, not a Tigger was stirring, they were quiet as a mouse.

Their heads were hung down due to the scare, because they knew very soon the RAMS would be there.

Blue Bird & Swampdonkey were all passed out in their beds with visions of THE ORANGE & BLACK running thru their heads.

Tigger Blues in his thong & Doc Holiday in his cap had just tried to rest their brains, but were too scared to even take a nap.

When out on the field they heard such a clatter, they sprang from their beds to see what was the matter. Over to the stadium they flew like a flash, but this year they couldn't find a Kash.

When they arrived, what to their tearful eyes would appear but Coach Salmons and a Big Yellow Bus full of RAMS with fire in their eyes ready to dish out some fear.

More rapid than Eagles his RAMBLERS did play and he shouted out and called them by name, Now Cherry ! Now Manis! Now Davidson and Wallace!
Now Harris! Now Mauk! Now Walker and Hall! It's time to head back to RAMLAND and prepare to play at least one more game this fall.

They handed out butt whippings for 2 hours and more, Blue Bird, Swampdonkey, Tigger Blues, Doc Holiday and The Tiggers were on the wrong end of the score ! ! ! !

I give boogie, That was beautiful :hilarious:
Paintsville 28
Raceland 26
anotherfootballnut Wrote:good season Painstville but your season ends tonight . But on the bright side atleast you will know you were beat by a better team .. Get off the tracks boys the Ram train is coming through

Better team HAHA?! I think these are two great teams but the Tigers won in a tough battle in overtime at your place (choked)... The only thing that might win this game for you is that the Tigers are bad to get those dang 15 yard penalties. If we can keep our heads on straight we will win this game by a landslide.. Go Tigers!!!:1:
Paintsville -13

O/U 53
Paintsville controls the tempo in this one!
giving the rams a little closer of a game in my final, edited, score prediction...... 28-21 Paintsville Tigers WIN THE REGION
Looking forward to going out to the game tonight & fun to see Tigers back in the playoff picture.
Tigers 28 -- Rams 21
Pray for an injury free TIGERS over Raceland Butt whoop'n!! All the Raceland fans safe travels down 23! The Rut is in swing and Whitetail Deer LOVE jumping out in front o cars so be careful!!! See you shortly!!
To All Seniors!! LAY IT ALL OUT ON THE FIELD TONIGHT BOYS!!!
5:30!!!! T Minus 2 hours! IF YOU AIN'T READY YOU BETTER GET THAT WAY!!!
Well Tiggers I'm headed that way....Don't know what's gonna happen tonight but I bet it takes a month for the stink of Taintsville to wear off of me.You can't even wash that sh!t off!!!
Nuts in the house
How packed is Paintsville?
bac2369 Wrote:How packed is Paintsville?

It's getting there. Traffic through town was bumper to bumper
THE WOOGER is in the house. If anyone would like my autograph, I'll be standing on the big R in the middle of the field after the Rams victory. Got a can of Orange paint and a can of Black paint in my pocket and that ugly P will be transformed into an Orange & Black R within seconds of the last horn ! ! ! ! !
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:It's getting there. Traffic through town was bumper to bumper

The City of Paintsville and Johnson County are blessed to be in their position, having 2 top rated teams playing at home for the Regional Championship on the same night. This doesn't happen that often anywhere.

Go Paintsville and Johnson Central! Prayers for a safe and good game.
Rams in a rout over the cats Confusednicker:
Tigers take this one by 17 I think. Best wishes for an injury free and hard hitting contest!
  •  Previous
  • 12(current)