Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulaski Co @ Southwestern 11/18
Cross town rival game. Who ya got? SW 29 PC 20 Warriors have been the more consistant team all season.
Southwestren 32-20
[Image: https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/fold...122734.jpg]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
[Image: https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/fold...122982.jpg]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I want to say Pulaski........But I can't......Southwestern has the passing game and running game. :insane: or I'm I

Southwestern 42
Pulaski County 35
Cram the line and Pulaski wins! Easy as that! If North would have done that night they could have won!
Easier said than done. Warriors by 12
Sig Wrote:Cram the line and Pulaski wins! Easy as that! If North would have done that night they could have won!

You tried that twice and thats how those receivers were able to run right past them wide open. Also your varsity offense scored 7 points on sw starters, you scored 14 on the backups that deserved to play during all the unsportsman like penalties.
It may finally be the Warriors turn. Lot of frustrations over the years with teams on the cusp of making a great run in the playoffs. To lose to Pulaski would cut their heart out of their chest.
Two evenly matched teams, two good coaching staffs, I got to go with Southwestern 53-6
I have seen both of these teams play this season. Southwestern and PC are solid football teams, with solid coaching staffs. I have gone back and forth on this game since seeing both teams win on Friday night. I want to say Southwestern wins, but I just think that Jake Johnson finds a way to get away from the defense in the 4th to win it for PC.

PC 35
SW 28

But I could see this score going the other way as well. Should be a highly entertaining game in Somerset this Friday night
Southwestern 38
Pulaski 13
Should be a great game. I just cant wait to see that white flash coach run down the sidelines when SW scores. That coach has some wheels!!!
Pulaski Co. 31-30
Southwestern in a tight one.
The Maroons are finally healthy and will show that they're still the top team in the region!

Pulaski County - 35

Southwestern - 21
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Who wasn't healthy during the first game?
Everyone was healthy. Pulaski had guys get banged up during the game but so did Southwestern. For a team that has played in 3 state championships they sure make a lot of excuses. First game was because of officials and injuries. The unbeatables have no weaknesses it is all outside forces that change the scoreboard. Watch out for the storm troopers the force(s) are against you PC. Give me a break.
speakthetruth Wrote:Everyone was healthy. Pulaski had guys get banged up during the game but so did Southwestern. For a team that has played in 3 state championships they sure make a lot of excuses. First game was because of officials and injuries. The unbeatables have no weaknesses it is all outside forces that change the scoreboard. Watch out for the storm troopers the force(s) are against you PC. Give me a break.
Jake New Pulaski"s starting strong safety was out the entire game except the first series, I wouldn't think the Players and Coaches from Pulaski make excuses for anything, this is a fan forum, But I will tell you this much Pulaski has been there and done that and the warriors have not.
I predict a lower scoring game than what I've read in this post. Solid teams. Solid staffs. Each will have great game plans ready. Injuries do not matter. Those come with the territory. Wiley Cain has improved each game back from the broken collarbone. His decision making will be the difference. I give a slight nod to the Maroons this time around.
The fans are included in the mix. Players and coaches may not be making excuses but the fans sure do. They win its because they are they best thing since sliced bread...they loss its because the stars weren't aligned and the equinox. Thing about winning is you have to learn how to lose too. Jake New is one player SW had a running back hurt his knee...that's why they went to the wishbone and also why lemmon and fannin got majority of the carries in the second half. That RB sit out the next game against Catholic too. But funny thing is SW marched right down the field and scored on the first drive with New on the field he got hurt on PCs offensive drive. So did he change the game on the first drive? No if SW decides to throw the ball he becomes a factor but have a feeling this team will run power football, but hard to tell. One of the most dynamic SW teams they have had. They can run power football then have a 1000+ yard QB and receiver who makes plays can beat you multiple ways.
speakthetruth Wrote:The fans are included in the mix. Players and coaches may not be making excuses but the fans sure do. They win its because they are they best thing since sliced bread...they loss its because the stars weren't aligned and the equinox. Thing about winning is you have to learn how to lose too. Jake New is one player SW had a running back hurt his knee...that's why they went to the wishbone and also why lemmon and fannin got majority of the carries in the second half. That RB sit out the next game against Catholic too. But funny thing is SW marched right down the field and scored on the first drive with New on the field he got hurt on PCs offensive drive. So did he change the game on the first drive? No if SW decides to throw the ball he becomes a factor but have a feeling this team will run power football, but hard to tell. One of the most dynamic SW teams they have had. They can run power football then have a 1000+ yard QB and receiver who makes plays can beat you multiple ways.
They are a very good football team no doubt but to say one of the most dynamic ever , I don't think so. the 2011 SW team would beat them with a running clock. My friend had a son who played on that team so i watched them a lot and they were HARD!
jumperdogpete Wrote:They are a very good football team no doubt but to say one of the most dynamic ever , I don't think so. the 2011 SW team would beat them with a running clock. My friend had a son who played on that team so i watched them a lot and they were HARD!

Yea also a very good squad
I misquoted the SW QB has thrown for 2,200+ yards on the year pretty good for a running team
I had moved back here after being gone for a bit. I never knew that this site was here. Most of my experience has been seeing what parents and troublemakers are posting. But a lot of people love football and everything it stands for. They know the game and the talent that goes around it. They give their thoughts and opinion's and go on. If a person don't agree with them. They tell'em and that's all that is said. On the other hand. The parents that try to live thru there kids, or thinking they're the best. You can tell them apart. They get offensive quick and the trouble makers are having fun talking silly no matter what. With all that being said. SW is just a better team this yr. They have a running, some passing as well. Good o-line and d-line. LB's are solid. Secondary is ok. But the coach knows how to make it work. SW by 2 TD's
I am a Southwestern Fan but I hope PC wins. Because evidently if your side gets beat you can ban together and throw rocks through windows, halt traffic , get signs that read " The Maroons are not my Region Champs", and the media will side with you!!!!!!
Dang Willie you had to be that guy.
QUOTE=Willie Turnover;2023184]I am a Southwestern Fan but I hope PC wins. Because evidently if your side gets beat you can ban together and throw rocks through windows, halt traffic , get signs that read " The Maroons are not my Region Champs", and the media will side with you!!!!!![/QUOTE]

The Media is the DEVIL.:Thumbs:
Southwestern 21 Pulaski 20
I just don't see SW beating Pulaski twice in the same year, especially with everyone at 100% now. Same thing happened in 2014, SW shutout PC, 14-0, in the regular season and everyone thought that there would be a similar result in the region championship, but PC ended up winning the region championship 24-16. I fully expect a similar result this year.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]