Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Athlete Above Me Game NBA ONLY!
Andrei Kirilenko
-STAT- Wrote:Yakhouba Diawara (dont know if its been used or not, prolly has.)

i used it because i had to look it up to find it lol but o wellSmile
John Amaechi (Came out of the closet)
lol
Ira Newbie

and I'm sorry, I'm not gonna go back to page 1 or 2 and check to see what names have been posted and what haven't... besides, by the time I look at all of them, I will have forgotten most of them anyway.
Elgin Baylor
twentythree Wrote:Ira Newbie

and I'm sorry, I'm not gonna go back to page 1 or 2 and check to see what names have been posted and what haven't... besides, by the time I look at all of them, I will have forgotten most of them anyway.

You don't have to. Just the page befor this one. I update the list about every other day. So now you know.
Julius Erving..Reggie Theus..Greg Buckner..Rex Chapman..Gary Payton
Speedy Claxton..Rajon Rondo..Omar Cook..Nene..Nate Webster..Otis Thorpe..Kareem Abdul Jabaar..Earl Boykins..Ron Artest..Ervin Johnson..Ray Allen..Shawn Marrion..Tim Duncan..Nick Anderson..Dirk Nowitzki..Nate Robinson..Nick Van Exel..Larry Nance..Shawn Bradley..Nazr Mohamed..Larry Bird..Leandro Barbosa..Yaroslav Korolev..Darius Songalia..Dwayne Wade..Allen Iverson..Vinnie Johnson..Allen Houston..Earl Watkins..Nenad Krstic..Bobby Hurley..Nick Collison..Shaq Oneal..Charlie Villanueva..Yakhouba Diawara..Ron Harper..Quincy Douby..Andrew Barnaini..Andrew Bynum..Reggie Miller..Yao Ming..Antoine Walker..Mike James..Steve Nash..Hilton Armstrong..Gilbert Arenas..Rasheed Wallace..Eric Snow..Walter Mccarty..Grant Hill..Larry Hughes
Quenton Richardson..Nathaniel Archibald..Dan Marjle..Elton Brand..David Robinson..Nat Holman..Nate Thurmond..Dan Issel..Lou Alcindor..Rick Barry..George Gervin..Darius Miles..Stephen Jackson..Norm Cook..Kevin Garnett..Tim Hardaway..Yakhouba Diawara..Andrei Kirilenko..John Amaechi..Ira Newbie..Elgin Baylor

This may help. Here are the names that have been used so far. I will try and update it once a day or everyother day.
Raef LaFrentz
Mugsy Boughs (don't konw if its spelled rite though)
WVUfan33 Wrote:Mugsy Boughs (don't konw if its spelled rite though)

??? Your supposed to use the last letter of the name above you. Which would have been "Z"!
OffTheHook Wrote:Raef LaFrentz

Zyldrudas Illgauskas.
Steve Francis
Steve Nash
Hedo Turkoglu
Udonis Haslem (spelling?)
mikel olowokandi
^Fat Leaver
Reggie Lewis
Arbys Man Wrote:^Fat Leaver

What the Hell? That wasn't even close to "I"!
OffTheHook Wrote:What the Hell? That wasn't even close to "I"!

lol, I will start it over.

World Be Free.
Shane Battier
Rasheed Wallace.
Eddy Curry
Yaroslav Korolev
Vince Carter
Ron Mercer
Ron Harper
Robert Parish
Horace Grant