Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Athlete Above Me Game MLB ONLY!
Curt Schilling, Gary Sheffield, Davey Collins, Sean Casey, Yogi Berra, Alex Rodriguez, Zack Greinke, Eric Gagne, Eric Davis, Satchel Paige, Ernie Banks, Scott Rolen, Nick Johnson, Norm Charlton, Nick Adenhart, Ted Williams, Sal Fasano, Ozzie Smith, Hank Aaron, Nate Bland, Dennis Eckersley, Yam Yaryan, Ned Yost, Ty Cobb, Bill Buckner, Roger Clemens, Sandy Koufax, Xavier Rescigno, Orlando Hernandez, Zane Smith, Hank Greenberg, Geoff Blum, Mark Mcgwire, Jose Conseco, Omar Vizquel, David Ortiz, Zac Clements, Shawn Estes

This may help. Here are the names that have been used so far. I will try and update itonce a day or everyother day. The ones in Bold are out of seq. but atleast we kept runnung with it.
Sammy Sosa
Andreas Thomas
Sandy Alomar
OffTheHook Wrote:Curt Schilling, Gary Sheffield, Davey Collins, Sean Casey, Yogi Berra, Alex Rodriguez, Zack Greinke, Eric Gagne, Eric Davis, Satchel Paige, Ernie Banks, Scott Rolen, Nick Johnson, Norm Charlton, Nick Adenhart, Ted Williams, Sal Fasano, Ozzie Smith, Hank Aaron, Nate Bland, Dennis Eckersley, Yam Yaryan, Ned Yost, Ty Cobb, Bill Buckner, Roger Clemens, Sandy Koufax, Xavier Rescigno, Orlando Hernandez, Zane Smith, Hank Greenberg, Geoff Blum, Mark Mcgwire, Jose Conseco, Omar Vizquel, David Ortiz, Zac Clements, Shawn Estes

This may help. Here are the names that have been used so far. I will try and update itonce a day or everyother day. The ones in Bold are out of seq. but atleast we kept runnung with it.

More than that was out of sequence. David Ortiz wasn't by the way. Ryan HowarD was the name posted before it. You left out Eddy Rodriquez as well which was after Mark Mcgwire.
OffTheHook Wrote:Sandy Alomar

Randy JohnsoN
alfus21 Wrote:More than that was out of sequence. David Ortiz wasn't by the way. Ryan HowarD was the name posted before it. You left out Eddy Rodriquez as well which was after Mark Mcgwire.

My bad. Thanks.
Scott Broscius.
Seth Smith
Honus Wagner.
alfus21 Wrote:Seth Smith

Should have been a N name. Stat was slow and didn't change his.
OffTheHook Wrote:Should have been a N name. Stat was slow and didn't change his.

I dont see any N names on here, only one I seen was Seth Smith and then Honus Wagner? Help me out here?
-STAT- Wrote:I dont see any N names on here, only one I seen was Seth Smith and then Honus Wagner? Help me out here?

Nm i seen it, lol my bad.
-STAT- Wrote:I dont see any N names on here, only one I seen was Seth Smith and then Honus Wagner? Help me out here?

I posted Sandy Alomar, you posted Randy Jonson the STAT post Scot Broscius. Should have been an N name.
Nick Punto.
Orestes Destrade
Eric ChaveZ
Zach Sorensen - FL - 2B
Nick JohnsoN
Nolan Ryan
Noochie Varner
Ray Knight
Tony Perez.
Zach Jackson -P- Mil
Neffi Perez
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]