Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scottie Russell has resigned as head football coach at Knox Central
Scottie Russell has resigned as head football coach at Knox Central. Per The Times Tribune
Dudley Hilton will be their next coach.:Cheerlead
Wayne mills come on down....
Coach tom Larkey
Just an opinion Knox is not looking for a coach, Pineville is. If you know what I mean.
What you mean boz
TheBoz Wrote:Just an opinion Knox is not looking for a coach, Pineville is. If you know what I mean.
Kinda heard the same thing.
What you all referring too
Bart Elam and Fred Hoskins is running through the rumor mill....
Dudley Hilton Pineville's new head coach:Cheerlead
Willie Turnover Wrote:Dudley Hilton Pineville's new head coach:Cheerlead

:biglmao:
Bell Co might have a shot at Russell if they act quickly.
jamesdeane Wrote:Scottie Russell has resigned as head football coach at Knox Central. Per The Times Tribune

That is surprising. Where will he go next?
Willie Turnover Wrote:Dudley Hilton Pineville's new head coach:Cheerlead

Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:Bell Co might have a shot at Russell if they act quickly.

or will he go to Harlan County?
Highly doubt it
Granny Bear Wrote:Highly doubt it

maybe he will coach the Evarts Wildcats.
One would think, that if you are replacing the winningest coach in school history. You would want to replace him with someone that could take you to the next level. I'm not sure how hiring someone with no head coaching experience, or someone who has never won a second round playoff game, is going to be an upgrade. IMO if your going go down swinging, swing for the fences. I'm sure hoping this don't turn in to another Bell coaching search. But it might!!
No it won't. I "heard" the coach was already chosen.
Goes just to show how much of a ass Jeff Canady is. Force out the best coach the school has had, cause he wouldn't kiss Jeff's big butt. Hope Scott goes someplace where he can whip their tale year end and out. This was the stupidest thing they could have done. Football is going to be just like the basketball program now. All kinds of talent and a coach not worth a damn to coach them. Shame on you Jeff you just set the program back 10 years again.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
pjdoug Wrote:maybe he will coach the Evarts Wildcats.
I played there Confusednicker:
Demarcus ware Wrote:I played there Confusednicker:

Maybe I watched you play. My grandfather was born in that area and I have more cousins in Harlan County than 64 does.
Knox Central might win another district championship in the next century.
pjdoug Wrote:Maybe I watched you play. My grandfather was born in that area and I have more cousins in Harlan County than 64 does.

No way!!!
Granny Bear Wrote:No way!!!

Yes way. I went To Benham, Lynch and back to Harlan to Evarts last weekend. GPS couldn't find Kildav.
Kildav is where my mom and dad took their honeymoon.

Wink
This blows my mind.

How stupid can you be, really. Im sure Russell will end up somewhere, but if he don't, id love to see him on Whitley staff.
Be good see him on Harlan county staff
You all obviously didn't see Knox the last 4-5 weeks of season. Worst looking football KC has had since the Smith days on offense. It seemed Knox was on the decline. It does say he resigned so maybe he was ready to move on.
Archie coach was a good coach didn't do bad at all as long he was coach at Knox central I want say job well done to coach Russell and good luck in future endeavors