Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ted Cruz privately meets with Trump today
I hope it was about the SCOTUS seat.
I'd love to watch liberals absolutely melt down

Either way, their will be a spot for Cruz in Trump's cabinet somewhere it appears
Cruz should be the next Attorney General, followed by an appointment to the Supreme Court. His first job as Attorney General should be to hire a Special Prosecutor to bring justice to the Clinton gang, but Trump is signalling that he is willing to let Hillary skate.
The Clintons are history. I don't know if it's worth the exposure, time and money to go after her. However, the Clinton Foundation is another story.
You know, I watched the interview with Cruz after he met with Trump. I gotta wonder if he was offered the AG position, and declined it. Cruz is trying hard to give the impression of having a unified front, but his pure hatred of Trump won't allow him to do it.

JMO
Where has Trey Gowdy been in the discussion for AG?
I'm not sure Bob, but I really like him.

However, remember we are not the inner circle and most of our information must be relayed to us by the news media. Keeping that in mind, Gowdy could be VP by now.

Confusednicker:
Trump has offered the AG position to Jeff Sessions. He is not Cruz, but he is qualified for the position and cannot possibly do a worse job than the two clowns that have served in the position under Obama.

The more I saw of Gowdy and Issa, the less impressed I was. They talk a good game, but in the end, neither can point to much in the way of results. Judicial Watch and Mark Levin's Landmark Legal Foundation exposed more corruption in the Obama administration than members of Congress did.

I think Sessions is a good pick.
I hope you're right. I was really hoping for Cruz to be AG.