Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 38 Casey County 18
Belfry travels to Corbin next
Wow! Great effort from the Rebels!!

Congrats Hounds!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
We slept walked through much of the game. Made enough plays to win. Next week is the game everyone has waited on for 365 days. We will see if we have closed the gap. I think we have.
^
If Corbin "sleep walks" next week and Belfry comes ready to play, it will be over quick
I do want to give a big CONGRATULATIONS to the Casey County Rebels for having the best season in school history!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
bump
38-17....but who's counting...
Congrats to Hounds
Congrats to Casey on a great season
Congrats to the hounds, started slow but finished strong.
And also congrats to Casey on a great season.
Congrats to Casey and staff on a great season!
Kuddos to Corbin for winning but Casey Co earns all the praise even though they lost. Down 6 with 5:00 to play at Corbin is an accomplishment.
Great year for Stoney.
This is shaping up to be another classic.
Hounds march on.
ArchieAdams Wrote:We slept walked through much of the game. Made enough plays to win. Next week is the game everyone has waited on for 365 days. We will see if we have closed the gap. I think we have.

The only thing that pisses me off about the Hounds, both games against Casey, I mean both wins that leave no doubt, and you still got excuses? Excuses for winning? Casey is just better than folks outside the county wanted to believe. The QB, WR, Center, and MLBs will all play next level ball, at least at a Cumberlands, or somewhere, just like Corbin's top seniors. They'll probably be teammates much of the time, just like Casey's Tyler Padgett was playing with a guy or two of yours this year, at Cumberlands. I know one thing, you better damned sure be woke up this coming Friday.
zebra'seyes Wrote:Kuddos to Corbin for winning but Casey Co earns all the praise even though they lost. Down 6 with 5:00 to play at Corbin is an accomplishment.

Casey was down 6 at the start of the 4th. I'm pretty sure Corbin had snapped out of their "sleep walk" though and were up by 31-17 a few minutes into the 4th. Then they passed on that last TD, which is the offenses right, to make the score a little worse with under 1 minute to go. Can't blame them for that as I don't think they could have kneeled out the clock anyways. But I don't think Casey (we) were only down 6 with 5 minutes to go, I think we were down 14. Casey was driving tough and a nice hit by Corbin caused our receiver after a big play to fumble. Corbin did not have to look back after that. Of course my clock keeping and keeping up with the score skills isn't the best. Maybe it was down 6 with 5 but I thought Corbin scored within the first 4 minutes of the quarter. Either way...game over. Good luck to all and no injuries. I wish we could have played without the injuries.
1 more quick post (from a Casey guy), if Sizemore ever views this forum, or his dad, family, coach, etc.., tell that kid he is one tough son of a buck. He has my respect from both our games because I doubt he was hit as hard this year as we brought it to him. He took shots from #33 Gary Propes, and #35 A.J. Glenn for Casey, true middle linebackers that I think can play with about anyone 4A and under in the state. Sizemore is a legit tough guy, QB. All of Corbin's kids have a lot of gumption, tough tough guys. Gotta have respect for that after all the crap talk and competitive anger goes away. Nothing but respect.
64, Are you coming to Mayfield tomorrow? Bring one of those tanker trucks. We will load you up with some Mayfield water.