Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Central 30 Lex Cath 7
Central returns to the state semis
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Central returns to the state semis

Not Surprised
LexCath was without their starting RB and lost their QB early in the game as well

Not sure if they would have mattered as Central was just firing on all cylinders
The past king of 3A looks to be peaking at the right time.
Boom :worthy:
hopefully another Central finals against Belfry,we still owe them a couple loses in the championship game...Smile
cuppett777 Wrote:hopefully another Central finals against Belfry,we still owe them a couple loses in the championship game...Smile

Cant overlook Corbin! One game at a time! haha
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
At this point you can't even remotely look ahead. One game at a time.
Central gets scary this time of the year. They may have the best coach in the state.
Lex Cath were done from the beginning of the season when they lost (2) 3 year starters at LB, another LB was lost halfway through the season. Had a great run towards their district games and a couple of playoffs, but no QB Allen and RB Jones vs Central did them in. Central is legit and will push Belry or Corbin to their limits.
Central being Central. November rolls around and they get going.
Central must be legit. They beat Lex Cath! Probably couldn't have beat them if not for all those early season injuries though. Come on man. The 3A championship is in Corbin this Friday. Belfry will most likely beat Corbin. Then, I hope Central puts up a better showing than Lex Cath last year.
oldschool77 Wrote:Central must be legit. They beat Lex Cath! Probably couldn't have beat them if not for all those early season injuries though. Come on man. The 3A championship is in Corbin this Friday. Belfry will most likely beat Corbin. Then, I hope Central puts up a better showing than Lex Cath last year.
Really man? Did I mentioned anything about Lex Cath being in the championship if all those injuries didn't occurred? I just mentioned that Lex Cath had tons of season ending injuries from the start and to lose their QB during the Central game and their 1,000 yr rusher the week before didn't help. Nothing in my post stated anything about Belfry or Corbin.
Central play a tremendous schedule and it pay off in November even though they may have won 4 games. Corbin beat them 3 but if there had been more time Central probably would have won. They will be in Bowling Green waiting on there rival Belfry. Louisville Holy Cross beat Central 44-7 If I was mayfield I be a little worried also. But Central play the hardest schedule in 3A every year.
hoghead Wrote:Central play a tremendous schedule and it pay off in November even though they may have won 4 games. Corbin beat them 3 but if there had been more time Central probably would have won. They will be in Bowling Green waiting on there rival Belfry. Louisville Holy Cross beat Central 44-7 If I was mayfield I be a little worried also. But Central play the hardest schedule in 3A every year.

CAL not Holy Cross
Was this a young team for Central. That's what I would have to take from their 0-4 start being corrected to what they are now. Or another possibility could have been early season injuries or people not yet in correct positions. I had completely written them off.
hoghead Wrote:Central play a tremendous schedule and it pay off in November even though they may have won 4 games. Corbin beat them 3 but if there had been more time Central probably would have won. They will be in Bowling Green waiting on there rival Belfry. Louisville Holy Cross beat Central 44-7 If I was mayfield I be a little worried also. But Central play the hardest schedule in 3A every year.

if a frog had wings it wouldn't bump it's a$$.