Poll: State Semi-Finals - Who ya got?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
66.67%
Corbin
33.33%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry at Corbin 11/25 **3A State Semi-Finals**
Redonthehound Wrote:For some reason all Belfry posters think their team is better conditioned and stronger team. They are in for a rude awakening Friday evening. This years Corbin team will stand toe to toe with the Pirates and show they are the stronger and faster team. This won't be like last year where the Pirates pull away. Corbin's depth and talent will win this game. Big number 23 and 44 wont be able to withstand this offense for 4 quarters. I've tried to be nice with my prediction but I honestly don't see how the Pirates pull this off. It will take turnovers and penalties to keep Belfry in the game. Corbin by at least 2-3 touchdowns. Mark it down.

First of all I didn't say we're were better conditioned then anyone and I've been nice I wasn't talking about our d-line I was talking about our offense line I went and watched you guys play your little defense line will give up 4 or 5 yards to us at time by the third quarter and your heart will be broke yet again
I'll lay my money on the Hounds and meet at the concession stand to collect. Any takers? If betting money is a no no on here then make it something else. But I'll wager whatever you want.
Buddy I don't want to take your money I don't bet on games anyway but I'll meet at the concession so you can tell I was right again I know what you got and you haven't seen us play this year two different kinds of football and that comes form seeing Corbin play and seeing Belfry play if I thought you all could win I wouldn't even comment on this game I think you have a good team but we have a really really good team
I've never had a reason to look this up, but I believe Rule #3 might speak to your idea of a wager:

Racist, homophobic, or sexist comments will not be tolerated. You are free to express your opinion on any issue with the exception of derogatory or inappropriate comments. Making false claims will result in Suspension. Attempts to discuss criminal behavior of student-athletes is not permitted in the high school forums. Responsible discussion of adult criminal behavior is permitted. Obey all applicable country, state, and federal laws when using this site. Any illegal activity will be handed over to the appropriate authorities which could result in you being criminally prosecuted.
Granny Bear Wrote:I've never had a reason to look this up, but I believe Rule #3 might speak to your idea of a wager:

Racist, homophobic, or sexist comments will not be tolerated. You are free to express your opinion on any issue with the exception of derogatory or inappropriate comments. Making false claims will result in Suspension. Attempts to discuss criminal behavior of student-athletes is not permitted in the high school forums. Responsible discussion of adult criminal behavior is permitted. Obey all applicable country, state, and federal laws when using this site. Any illegal activity will be handed over to the appropriate authorities which could result in you being criminally prosecuted.

Well I don't bet on games so I should be good lol
By the way I hate that Belfry and Harlan isn't playing
next year I love going to you guys place one of the nicest places I've been
Belfry 28-14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Redonthehound Wrote:For some reason all Belfry posters think their team is better conditioned and stronger team. They are in for a rude awakening Friday evening. This years Corbin team will stand toe to toe with the Pirates and show they are the stronger and faster team. This won't be like last year where the Pirates pull away. Corbin's depth and talent will win this game. Big number 23 and 44 wont be able to withstand this offense for 4 quarters. I've tried to be nice with my prediction but I honestly don't see how the Pirates pull this off. It will take turnovers and penalties to keep Belfry in the game. Corbin by at least 2-3 touchdowns. Mark it down.

Next you're going to tell us how Belfry hasn't seen a team the likes of Corbin this season either right?
Redonthehound Wrote:I'll lay my money on the Hounds and meet at the concession stand to collect. Any takers? If betting money is a no no on here then make it something else. But I'll wager whatever you want.

We'll make a nice friendly wager

I have went over 5+ years with this avatar and haven't lost a bet on it yet.

Corbin wins and you can change it until the start of next season to a crying Jordan with a Belfry hat and the final score

Belfry wins and you rock it for a year except with a Corbin hat.

You game?
He's talking with his heart not his head Lol
I'm seriously starting to think some folks have started false accounts just to give the pirates bulletin board material. I mean I have never seen some of the handles until this thread started. These statements are also not Indicative of most of the folks in Corbin. Wouldn't surprise me though if a couple fans from pond creek were actually worried and were trying to give those boys who were mentioned by number a little extra motivation.
Single Wing 77 Wrote:I'm seriously starting to think some folks have started false accounts just to give the pirates bulletin board material. I mean I have never seen some of the handles until this thread started. These statements are also not Indicative of most of the folks in Corbin. Wouldn't surprise me though if a couple fans from pond creek were actually worried and were trying to give those boys who were mentioned by number a little extra motivation.

I don't think anybody from Pond Creek is doing it but I haven't seen some of these names
Corbin is getting better and catching up but if Belfry shows up and plays Belfry ball I say they win by 3 or more scores. Corbin ain't seen an offense or defense in a long time like their about to see. Both Belfry lines will dominate this game like they have every game the last two years.
I'm assuming you're speaking about me. Lol. Definitely not a pirate fan trying to give them bulletin board material. Granted they will need it. lol. A long time poster under a different username but had to start a new account due to losing my email password. I guess I'm just one of the few posters that isn't too impressed with the Pirates. One of the few I guess. Lol. I just call it like I see it. Belfry can't beat this Corbin team and I'll wager anything on it. EKU and 99 you're on for any bet. Avatar or whatever. I'll be man enough to accept the outcome if the Pirates pull the upset. Game on. Still holding true to prediction. Belfry can't hold this offense under 30 points and Belfry can't put up more than 21. Game on.
Where's bcpc?
Belfry0304 Wrote:Where's bcpc?

Oh wait, who cares? Maybe when his brother tells him at Thanksgiving dinner what the coaching staff is thinking about the game, he can come give us some insight.
If Granny Bear will tell me how many crows it takes to fill a #3 wash tub, then i'll have it delivered Saturday at noon for Corbin to eat. Watching JC friday night!
It will be hard on me to fix enough crow for Corbin and Wayne County but i'll get it done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate the grammar police, but for the love of god people, USE COMMA'S. It makes it so much easier to read, and half the time the post wont even make sense. Thanks! Back to football.............

Corbin 42
Belfry 36
Some of my Pike County buddies tell me that some west virginia booster built that stadium for belfry before the coal business died. Im glad to hear they were able to get it before the money dried up. Corbin will just have to keep playing at the same place they have been playing for the last 80-90 years
Don't know what some of these Corbin folks are smokin but I'm seeing the same result as this past Friday nights game against Russell with a running clock mid 3rd Qtr. Belfry 49 Corbin 10. Belfry's just to big, fast, and athletic. Just my opinion.
Confident bunch of Redhound players. Maybe if they had a real head coach they'd know better than to poke a bear on social media...
I said the final score will be 49-10 Belfry. I left out that it'll be 42-0 at the end of 3. Corbin will probably outscore Belfry's JV 10-7 in the 4th.
Redonthehound Wrote:I'm assuming you're speaking about me. Lol. Definitely not a pirate fan trying to give them bulletin board material. Granted they will need it. lol. A long time poster under a different username but had to start a new account due to losing my email password. I guess I'm just one of the few posters that isn't too impressed with the Pirates. One of the few I guess. Lol. I just call it like I see it. Belfry can't beat this Corbin team and I'll wager anything on it. EKU and 99 you're on for any bet. Avatar or whatever. I'll be man enough to accept the outcome if the Pirates pull the upset. Game on. Still holding true to prediction. Belfry can't hold this offense under 30 points and Belfry can't put up more than 21. Game on.

I was not specifically speaking of you, but you were one of the people who came to mind. That being said, what was your old handle?
Redonthehound Wrote:I'm assuming you're speaking about me. Lol. Definitely not a pirate fan trying to give them bulletin board material. Granted they will need it. lol. A long time poster under a different username but had to start a new account due to losing my email password. I guess I'm just one of the few posters that isn't too impressed with the Pirates. One of the few I guess. Lol. I just call it like I see it. Belfry can't beat this Corbin team and I'll wager anything on it. EKU and 99 you're on for any bet. Avatar or whatever. I'll be man enough to accept the outcome if the Pirates pull the upset. Game on. Still holding true to prediction. Belfry can't hold this offense under 30 points and Belfry can't put up more than 21. Game on.

I told you I don't bet on Belfry games superstitious I guess Lol you might not be impressed with Belfry right now but you will be by 10:00 Friday night and the funniest thing you said is if Belfry wins it would be a upset I can see now your not any good at playing the odds lol
I'm going to go with belfry in this one
Belfry 42
Corbin 14 or 21
The other 7 scored on the jv to make it 21. Belfry just to much to handed this year for anybody.
baller55 Wrote:If Granny Bear will tell me how many crows it takes to fill a #3 wash tub, then i'll have it delivered Saturday at noon for Corbin to eat. Watching JC friday night!
It will be hard on me to fix enough crow for Corbin and Wayne County but i'll get it done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm thinking about 3 dozen to fill that size wash tub!
[Image: https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.M694...=0&p=0&r=0]

Hound05 Wrote:I hate the grammar police, but for the love of god people, USE COMMA'S. It makes it so much easier to read, and half the time the post wont even make sense. Thanks! Back to football.............

Corbin 42
Belfry 36

He only missed 1 comma!!
:lmao:
EKU I guess you need to come on down and go to the game with us you can ride with us
Single Wing 77 Wrote:I'm seriously starting to think some folks have started false accounts just to give the pirates bulletin board material. I mean I have never seen some of the handles until this thread started. These statements are also not Indicative of most of the folks in Corbin. Wouldn't surprise me though if a couple fans from pond creek were actually worried and were trying to give those boys who were mentioned by number a little extra motivation.

We have ways of knowing where posts come from...just know that. 😉
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:EKU I guess you need to come on down and go to the game with us you can ride with us

IF we win this week I will be in Bowling Green

If we lose I will be in Nashville that weekend looking at Christmas decorations lol
Oh I am LOVING this thread!!

The first time we played Belfry, I had Pirate1991#8 so mad, he was begging me to fight him under the bleachers!!!

:lmao:
And redonthehound we have an avatar bet
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next