Poll: State Semi-Finals - Who ya got?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
66.67%
Corbin
33.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry at Corbin 11/25 **3A State Semi-Finals**
HighViz Wrote:Ya know, that's part of the reason you don't play at home every year. You rotate. You get to deal with not having luxury. It's called home field advantage for a reason. Y'all are jus gonna have to deal with it I guess. Hell, the Hounds haven't even had a locker room at all their away games this season. I don't remember posting any complaining about other people's facilities yet. No one cared where I sat, where I parked, or if I had a seat. I'm really crying out loud here for you guys tho. Corbin's locker room won't be any better than yours, but they do have reserved seats on their side. Y'all can have the visitors side, and the fence halfway around. Or stay at home and watch from your TV. It will be televised I'm sure. I also find
It hilarious that you feel so deserving of only the best. Get over yourselves is all I know to tell you. Come and sit, come and stand, or stay in Pond Creek. I've shed my last tear for ya.

Must be a WV thing...
Messages In This Thread
Belfry at Corbin 11/25 **3A State Semi-Finals** - by campbellfield - 11-20-2016, 04:58 AM