Poll: State Semi-Finals - Who ya got?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
66.67%
Corbin
33.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry at Corbin 11/25 **3A State Semi-Finals**
Hound05 Wrote:Who cares about class? A team, a program, and fans thereof built around pride and tradition. I would think a champion would know that. I also know or hope that your fellow fans don't share your opinion and they probably don't. Footballs more than just a game, you would know that if you played, or if you played for a coach that had any core values for the game and life. You all sound like a bunch of 4 year olds at lunch, "I'll sit where I want" haha. Do what ya gotta do, as has been said before, most of the seating is reserved so "if you feel the need" you'll probably be moved anyways. Not being rude, just facts. But good luck to you and your team and safe travels. A great pizza place just opened up, Brooklyn brothers if your in to that type of food. It is open seating if "you feel like it"

To be honest I'm not going to sit on your side I just get tired of listen to the garbage about switching the game so I figured if you all was going to act like a bunch of babies I could jump right I there with you all now that everybody had a little fun on here last night maybe we can talk about a ballgame until Friday night
Messages In This Thread
Belfry at Corbin 11/25 **3A State Semi-Finals** - by 99PIRATEFAN - 11-21-2016, 12:01 PM