Poll: State Semi-Finals - Who ya got?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
66.67%
Corbin
33.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry at Corbin 11/25 **3A State Semi-Finals**
If Belfry fans don't think that Corbin fans will pack the stadium they are crazy. There will be red on the home side, Corbin red. One of the most passionate fan bases, along with Belfry, around. With no school on Friday, if you are trying to get a seat or a good place to stand you better get there early. As far as Campbell Field, not a bad seat in the stadium. Most of the time when I have attended games, I have preferred to stand along the fences. Parking can be a little suspect, especially with a game of this magnitude, but I would imagine Corbin will transport people like they have done in previous years past. The press box is more than adequate, and Corbin's facilities are top notch in every sport. Their administration does a wonderful job, to the best of my experiences. Friday night will be what high school football is supposed to be like in small towns in Kentucky. Hoping I can make the trip down to Corbin, stop at Sonny's, and watch some good high school football. Should be a great one!
Messages In This Thread
Belfry at Corbin 11/25 **3A State Semi-Finals** - by T24 - 11-21-2016, 05:56 PM