Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 42 Pikeville 19
Mark Dixon and the rest of his coaching staff can make the perfect game plan for anyone! Congrats to the Dawgs!
Congrats to the Bulldogs !!!
I am shocked by that score. Hazard looks like a different team from a month ago. Congrats to coach Dixon and the team as a whole. You made the city of hazard proud!!
I didn't know if Hazard was that good or Williamsburg played that bad against Hazard. Looks like Hazard is that good.
jetpilot Wrote:Congrats to Hazard, heck of a game by you guys. The semifinal game will be epic. I know bac and mikehancho are happy, and deservedly so. Thanks to the Panthers for another fine and very enjoyable season, and especially the seniors thanks for 4 very good years by a great group.

I am glad for the team with there hard work.. You orta come to hazard and root for the Bulldogs Friday jet!
Did not see this coming at all!

Congrats Hazard and good luck against Paintsville
Hazard defense starting to look like we thought it could all year.
That said, containing Paintsville will be a challenge.
OLine playing well. Paintsvilles D is very good.
On both sides of the ball it is likley that yards gained will be hard earned.
bac2369 Wrote:I am glad for the team with there hard work.. You orta come to hazard and root for the Bulldogs Friday jet!

Going to try to make it bac! Won't know for sure until late in the week. Going to be a great one for sure.
Just one more note and i'm outta here. Want to say "Thank you" to this Pikeville senior class for their hard work and dedication, not only for this season , but for the last four years. You, and your talents and hard work helped win 1-A last season. Good luck in your future endeavors!