Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russellville @ Beechwood **1A State Semi Finals** 11/25
Thoughts and predictions?
Beechwood
Beechwood by 10
Russellville :popcorn:
I think I'm gonna go with Russellville in an "upset".
Russellville
The winner here gets the crown. The new kings of 1a.
mysonis55 Wrote:The winner here gets the crown. The new kings of 1a.

Winner here just gets to state...But the east is coming..

Winner here wins a chance at a beating in BG like they've never seen BY the new King of 1A! Here's a hint! Their BIG, Their BLUE AND They've been #1 since week 2!!!!
This should be a pretty even matched game in Bowling Green whichever of the four teams make it. Russellville would struggle with Hazard's size.
E's Army Wrote:This should be a pretty even matched game in Bowling Green whichever of the four teams make it. Russellville would struggle with Hazard's size.

I didn't realize until recently how small Russellville was. I knew BW was a young small team but I hear Russellville is even smaller on avg than Beechwood!
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:I didn't realize until recently how small Russellville was. I knew BW was a young small team but I hear Russellville is even smaller on avg than Beechwood!

55 has been telling us they were small all year. When he picks against one of the far west teams I know that they have issues. He would still be picking PT if they were playing.
E's Army Wrote:55 has been telling us they were small all year. When he picks against one of the far west teams I know that they have issues. He would still be picking PT if they were playing.

55 picks against them becuause they are in terms of like Raceland and just can't get over the hump... but Frankfort got over it a few years ago but it lead to a bigger road block.... Russellville will have to show up and play and not quit.

In the weak west maybe 55. But the crown will return to the east this year just not sure which team in the east. Paintsville was my pre-season pick but after watching hazard the other night I really don't know for sure except the crown will be coming to the mountains :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:
Beechwood wins only to get beat by the Tigers in BG.
Reddog4life Wrote:Beechwood wins only to get beat by the Tigers in BG.

Truth!^^. Paintsville is a scary good team! I don't think some realize just how good Paintsville and Raceland are! Another level !
64, you know I would be fine if Hazard won it all. But, I'm 95% certain that this Beechwood team wins the title this year.
mysonis55 Wrote:64, you know I would be fine if Hazard won it all. But, I'm 95% certain that this Beechwood team wins the title this year.

That 5% is what's gonna get ya! Lol
Keep holding out hope bluebird. That's what you do this time of year. But one day you will wake up and see your parents putting Santa Clause's presents under the tree to. Just remember Hillary was gonna be our next president too. I called Trump all along. Much like I have Beechwood.
What? I'll have you know I seen mom and dad do that years ago and they said it's because they have to help Santa sometimes! I don't know what your parents told you!!
"I called it!" "My pic's!" Lol
I Can't wait to throw that Big o'l Crow (feathers and all) on the Grill and message you to see how you'd like me to cook it!
I will do the serving just you wait and see.
Beechwood 36 Russellville 20