Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Oldham @ Pulaski County **5A State Semi_Finals**11/25
Thoughts and predictions?
S Oldham
SO by 12
Pulaski County is still the beast of the east in 5A, until somebody beat them. I don't think South Oldham is that team. Pulaskt County by 10.
Whether South Oldham is the better team talent wise or not, the Maroons will be making their 4th consecutive trip to Bowling Green this year! This very talented group of seniors have been to the state championship game every year of their career and know what they have to do to get their as was evident in the game against Southwestern.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Pulaski doesn't have the firepower they had the last 3 years. But ask the mighty Warriors if they can be taken lightly.
If PC water's the field, PC 13 S. Oldham 6. If PC doesn't water the field S. Oldham 29 PC 13. Already heard PC boosters donated $8000 to 3 local fire department's. My guess is it's gonna be a muddy field.
Pulaski, get used to Keaton Martin. He isn't going anywhere.
South oldham 34-31
pulaski, pulaski, pulaski.. similar score to last week

keep predicting against the Maroons. it has worked well to this point.
Ninja Wrote:pulaski, pulaski, pulaski.. similar score to last week

keep predicting against the Maroons. it has worked well to this point.

Go back to breast-feeding little boy
jim rome Wrote:If PC water's the field, PC 13 S. Oldham 6. If PC doesn't water the field S. Oldham 29 PC 13. Already heard PC boosters donated $8000 to 3 local fire department's. My guess is it's gonna be a muddy field.

I now see why your avatar is Hillary Clinton, you're just as bad as she is at predicting the outcome. Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I say this in all seriousness, if Pulaski County wins this game or S Oldham doesn't blow them out, Bowling Green will have a running clock in the state title game.
In all seriousness, this thread is about PC- S. Oldham. NOBODY cares about Bowling Green in this thread this week! There will be plenty of time to beat the Bowling Green drum next week.
Belfry0304 Wrote:Pulaski, get used to Keaton Martin. He isn't going anywhere.

Pulaski knows who Keaton Martin is. They also know the toughest defense he has seen in his career is most likely your 2015 Belfry team in the middle school state title game. We'll finally see him against a decent high school defense this Friday. He'll either shred them like he's done all year to opponents or the freshman in him will show. He's a good young ball player. He'll have D1 offers by the time he's a senior.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I say this in all seriousness, if Pulaski County wins this game or S Oldham doesn't blow them out, Bowling Green will have a running clock in the state title game.

If you keep making predictions you may finally get one right.. in all seriousness you did pick a SW blowout, right.. One game at a time for PC... many predicted BG to have a running clock the entire playoffs & that was off.

Edwards was a really good back.
Also PC is familiar with talented backs, remember Damian Harris?
Ninja Wrote:Edwards was a really good back.
I remember the Guy kid from Scott County:biglmao:
Ninja Wrote:Edwards was a really good back.
Remember this? :gtfo: Let momma change you diaper, you stink.
Trophy Room Wrote:I remember the Guy kid from Scott County:biglmao:

What a feeakin avatar. Are you serious? If so:gtfo:
Forever Maroon Wrote:In all seriousness, this thread is about PC- S. Oldham. NOBODY cares about Bowling Green in this thread this week! There will be plenty of time to beat the Bowling Green drum next week.

You will
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:You will

Let's hope..
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:You will
Bet we don't.
Pulaski 34 South oldham 27
All the stars are aligned for the Maroons again.

PC - 34

SO - 12

I highly doubt he will ever be on the same level that Damien Harris was and Pulaski did fine against him, I believe they went 5-0 against Mad South when he was there. The seniors on Pulaski saw him twice as freshman and beat him twice, so I'm not worried about this kid Martin.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pulaski County will be the best team that South Oldham has faced all year, which is not the case for Pulaski. Southwestern is better than South Oldham in my opinion. First half should be interesting, but I think they'll pull away in the 2nd half just as they did in their previous two playoff games.

Pulaski County - 42

South Oldham - 21
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/fold...403393.jpg]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
In honor of the mud and hay on the PC field I am picking Pulaski in a "barnburner" 32-28
South Oldham is a good football team but Pulaski seniors wont be denied in this one. Bowling Green has become their 2nd home this time of year. PC 35-24.