Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When will Belfry schedule Louisville Trinity?
killbilly usmc Wrote:With all due respect this is ridicolous. Belfry in no way wants any part of Trinity. No disrespect to Belfry, no team thats currently 4a or smaller in Kentucky wants any part of them.

And only one 5A team
My opinion is Haywood would take this game if he could. Never been afraid to show his teams theyre not as good as they might think. Especially right before playoffs.
Highlands is yesterday's news. Beechwood carries the Norths banner now.
E's Army Wrote:Highlands is yesterday's news. Beechwood carries the Norths banner now.

Who's Highlands?
Beechwood needs 12 more State Championships to carry that banner.
bo67 Wrote:Beechwood needs 12 more State Championships to carry that banner.

Seems they're well on their way! If they stay 1A I have no doubt They will see it! Their location will ALWAYS provide them with the talent and their coaching staff will keep them there. The East will steal 1 here and there from Beechwood but they'll continue to get the lions share! Geographical location is the key to any of these great programs! Not because of a certain coach or they're "just better"! To me that's what separates Belfry and Trinity! Trinity is expected to be at the level they're at every year, same as BW, Highlands, Mayfield, BG! Hard not to be impressed with competitive program from the East where the amount of kids to fill a team is so few! You drive thru Paintsville in 5 mins! Hazard about the same! Pike county is one of the largest counties east of the Mississippi but Belfry is a small part in that county! Ashland does has a fairly big population! When you've got a program next to Louisville, Cincy, Paducah, BG ect that's a great help!