Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When will Belfry schedule Louisville Trinity?
Shoot we don't have to play Trinity we got Corbin in 3A if you listen to them there equivalent to play Alabama LOL
I agree State to Trinity is nice. But they want National Championship. Beating up Belfry won't benefit them getting it.
Many many many moons ago. When you only had to play 3 games to win state. We played Ashland in the first game. We were under dogs. And beat them 28 to 14. Next was Belfry. They were called Beast of East. We made it 21 to 0 in the first minute of 2nd quarter. We beat them 40 to 7. Could have been 60. But we were just a team called Highlands.
Belfry0304 Wrote:I was really hoping to never ever agree with you on anything, but it looks like we have at least one thing in common. SMH.

I thought we were buds lol...
Fundamentals Wrote:I'd take Hue Jackson over pettine any day of the week

Me too but he needs to get a win lol. And honestly I haven't seen them progress at all this year, although everything bad that could happen to them has happened. And trading the best and most classic uniforms in football for the worst unis ever only depressed me more.:HitWall:
bo67 Wrote:Many many many moons ago. When you only had to play 3 games to win state. We played Ashland in the first game. We were under dogs. And beat them 28 to 14. Next was Belfry. They were called Beast of East. We made it 21 to 0 in the first minute of 2nd quarter. We beat them 40 to 7. Could have been 60. But we were just a team called Highlands.

I remember 38 to 7 smack down Belfry put on a team named Highlands in 1990 you remember that look it up
Yeah I do remember. But being up close and personal is more rewarding. To see the look on their faces. And I questioned ages of some too.
I would love to see Belfry schedule Marshall or WV myself!! Smile
bcpc Wrote:I would love to see Belfry schedule Marshall or WV myself!! Smile

You are still alive LOL I got my boots ready
Maybe Knox will give them a rematch
bo67 Wrote:Yeah I do remember. But being up close and personal is more rewarding. To see the look on their faces. And I questioned ages of some too.

Yea I remember the look on there faces after our win to
23 State Championships. And once they reload. There will be more. Catch us if you can
bo67 Wrote:23 State Championships. And once they reload. There will be more. Catch us if you can

Well try ol buddy it might take a while lol
bo67 Wrote:Many many many moons ago. When you only had to play 3 games to win state. We played Ashland in the first game. We were under dogs. And beat them 28 to 14. Next was Belfry. They were called Beast of East. We made it 21 to 0 in the first minute of 2nd quarter. We beat them 40 to 7. Could have been 60. But we were just a team called Highlands.
And look where your team is now. Belfry and Johnson Central would have put a running clock on Highlands this season. Both teams would have been competitive with any of the best Highlands teams. I hope the none of the mountain team fans ever develop the same arrogance towards opponents because every program goes through some lean years, even the almighty Highlands Bluebirds.
the 3 or 4 years that JC play Highlands in the playoffs. I think highlands won 14, 21, blowout, 7. then the last two year of Highlands and Covington Catholic was in the same class. Covington Catholic beat them in blowouts.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:And look where your team is now. Belfry and Johnson Central would have put a running clock on Highlands this season. Both teams would have been competitive with any of the best Highlands teams. I hope the none of the mountain team fans ever develop the same arrogance towards opponents because every program goes through some lean years, even the almighty Highlands Bluebirds.

Did you really just insinuate Belfry fans are not arrogant? :popcorn:
Highlands in this thread talking about beating us in 1966... LOL
Most good teams would blow out Highlands. It's a combination of not as many good athletes and coaching. If they won it every year. Might as well not play the game. All teams sooner or later has a down period. Prior to last year they won state 7 out of 8 years. And the one they lost in championship game came with 7 seconds left in the game. Or it would have been 8 in a row.
Belfry0304 Wrote:Highlands in this thread talking about beating us in 1966... LOL

His screen name is bo67

Clearly he graduated in 1967. Let him hold on to his moment of glory from half a century ago LOL

bo67= brutally old 1967
LOL. But I had a heavy jock youngster (boy). You better lift weights to carry it. We beat up your Belfry team then. And was good enough to do the same now.
I actually would like to see belfrys offense against them it has 4 d 1 linemen on it so it might be interesting for a while
I'm not impressed. That's supposed to scare another team? Good athletes and good coaching can counter that. It's been done before. Been there done that. It's not arrogance. It's PRIDE. 2nd most wins in the country. And oh. Male and Maysville close behind us. No matter what the record. It's an honor to wear a helmet with an "H" on it.
But this year. Belfry would put a running clock on Highlands. They are down and poorly coached. Belfry has had a good past couple years. The key word is PAST. Sure I'm talking past. But a lot of teams in Kentucky and even the nation has a lot to do to catch up with Highlands past. But getting back to the name of this thread. No. Belfry can't beat Trinity.
bo67 Wrote:LOL. But I had a heavy jock youngster (boy). You better lift weights to carry it. We beat up your Belfry team then. And was good enough to do the same now.

You mean a wet diaper you was wearing?
That remark just shows you're
a wanta be. And immature. Come up with something better than that. And work on your English. It's not was wearing. It's were wearing. My Lord. LOL
I believe it's "wannabe",professor...sense we want to be grammatical on a sports forum
We are even. Enjoy your Holidays.
Belfry is ranked better in the nation than more than half the teams Trinity has played.
Damn. That means they can beat Trinity. NOT!!!
With all due respect this is ridicolous. Belfry in no way wants any part of Trinity. No disrespect to Belfry, no team thats currently 4a or smaller in Kentucky wants any part of them.