Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry vs. Corbin Updates
where did all the corbin guys that was talking smack at half,thats why u play 4 quarters
4th and 2
Another INT Belfry
cuppett777 Wrote:where did all the corbin guys that was talking smack at half,thats why u paly 4 quarters

Never go full retard at the half Confusednicker:
Get you some redhounds
I'm picking up hunter on waivers for fantasy lmao
The Spread Wrote:Hard for a bunch of small town kids to compete with an all star team.

Ummmmm-- all star team?! These boys have been together since elementary school-- they are all stars, Belfry bred all stars!
Now it's over. TAVEON HUNTER IS TOO MUCH TONIGHT. 4 TDs on the night. Corbin has just worn down. That's it in a nut shell.
Fumble Corbin.

Blefry scoop and scores

Complete meltdown for Corbin

42-17
Hats off to Belfry. Corbin had potential to go up 24-7 and probably close it out and then the wheels fell off and Corbin looked to panic. I truly think this was a game of two equal teams, but Belfry's will and experience in this type of game put them over. As I type this, belfry runs a fumble back. Best of luck to the Pirates in Bowling Green.
The Spread Wrote:Hard for a bunch of small town kids to compete with an all star team.

Yes, Belfry is a huge city!
thats pitiful right there lol corbin had the game and let them start with 30 secs or so in the third and hasnt tried to stop them hardly i thought they had it
Hope Corbin didn't size their kids for rings at Halftime.
This was in the fourth quarter. Elizabethtown 7 Louisville Central 6
PHS95 Wrote:Ummmmm-- all star team?! These boys have been together since elementary school-- they are all stars, Belfry bred all stars!

HAROLD Wrote:Hats off to Belfry. Corbin had potential to go up 24-7 and probably close it out and then the wheels fell off and Corbin looked to panic. I truly think this was a game of two equal teams, but Belfry's will and experience in this type of game put them over. As I type this, belfry runs a fumble back. Best of luck to the Pirates in Bowling Green.

Corbin dominated the first half and should have won this game big!TongueirateSho
Corbin throws their 17th INT of the 4th qtr
Belfry coach showed good class at the end. Corbin played a heck of a game. A few big plays away from playing for state. That score will be very misleading to those who weren't there
Pirates77 Wrote:Corbin dominated the first half and should have won this game big!TongueirateSho

Agreed! Have never seen anything like this, the turn around is amazing! Corbin's game plan was perfect for 3 quarters-- hat's off to them!!
We baited you in with the full back and went counter counter counter. Lol. You wasn't in shape enough to keep the level of play up that you have to do to beat Belfry.