Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 20 Paintsville 7
I knew Hazard was going to win it, but I though it might be a TD or less game.
I'm so sorry about the update thread. For some reason I could not get on BGR!!

Congratulations Hazard!!
Congrats to Hazard
Congrats Hazard and great season Paintsville.
Hats off to the Hazard Bulldogs and coach Dixion. Dominated tonight nothing else to say but that. Kicked our butts good, best to the Dawgs at Bowling Green and hope they bring the championship back to the mountains. Great season Tigers, just got beat by a better team and program
cj2561 Wrote:I knew Hazard was going to win it, but I though it might be a TD or less game.

Should have just been by 1 TD. Hazard's last TD, 4th and 15 from the 30, throw the fade, WR shoved Tiger defender in the back to the ground, no flag.

The run defense did a fine job. Smith is gonna get yards.
Merge please mods, granny thanks
Solid win by the Dawgs, best in Bowling Green
Granny Bear Wrote:I'm so sorry about the update thread. For some reason I could not get on BGR!!

Congratulations Hazard!!

it wasn't working that good for me either early. if I wasn't sick I would be at the game with my little cuz Bac2369.
Congrats Hazard, Good Luck in Bowling Green. Bring the gold back to the mountains.

As for my Tigers, another great year, just didn't end the way we wanted it to. Thank you for your hard work and dedication, especially you Seniors.

As for next year, we have alot coming back. A few key positions and outstanding guys to replace. Champions are made in the offseason, let's gets after it.
cj2561 Wrote:it wasn't working that good for me either early. if I wasn't sick I would be at the game with my little cuz Bac2369.

He is the one that was sending me updates.

Doesn't talk much, does he??

Confusednicker:
Pretty simple don't give up the big plays and you win. Rams couldn't do it. Bulldogs did.
Just one question, how many yellow flags came flying out of the Tigger's bleachers tonight?
Hazard has peaked. Big boys up front are tough to handle
Tiger you can come to BG, I know some of Paintsville fan will go watch JC game. Hazard and JC games is on Friday. Paintsville have a great season, they don't have nothing to lower there heads about.
E's Army Wrote:Hazard has peaked. Big boys up front are tough to handle

Paintsville's boys did a pretty dang good job with them. Hazard beat us with the pass game.
TigerBlues Wrote:Merge please mods, granny thanks

Done!

Wink
Granny Bear Wrote:Done!

Wink

Thanks Granny :girlwink:
Granny Bear Wrote:He is the one that was sending me updates.

Doesn't talk much, does he??

Confusednicker:

nope, he don't.
Redneck Wrote:Should have just been by 1 TD. Hazard's last TD, 4th and 15 from the 30, throw the fade, WR shoved Tiger defender in the back to the ground, no flag.

The run defense did a fine job. Smith is gonna get yards.
:dudecomeon:
I believe i called it by 2 touchdowns. Hazard went against a really tough team tonight. Only have up the one big play the paintsville defense put 10 in the box nearly made it hard to run between the tackles but they got it done. A great team effort, bring on beechwood.
Congrats to the Bulldogs and Commodores. I hope you win it all. I'm not knocking these kids because they have 7 or 8 starters from PCC. I blame that on the perry co administration. Go Bulldogs !
Congrats Hazard on the win. I felt like the Dawgs would win, but I thought it would be closer. This Panther fan will be pulling for you. Now, bring the gold back to the mountains !
Paparazzi Wrote:Congrats to the Bulldogs and Commodores. I hope you win it all. I'm not knocking these kids because they have 7 or 8 starters from PCC. I blame that on the perry co administration. Go Bulldogs !

7 or 8 of 22, idk why you want to bring this up every time, but hey we will take the support. Wink
pjdoug Wrote::dudecomeon:

It was plain as day man. I don't blame refs for losses.
Congratulations Hazard :Cheerlead you guys passed my eye test couple of weeks ago against Williamsburg :CE_DP_Ste:CE_DP_Ste: .......... Bring back the State Championship to the mountains :Cheerlead
Congrats Hazaed
That was the most Dominant performance I've seen this year! Paintsville D was GOOD tonight. VERY GOOD! Hazards D was Excellent! Hats off to the Bulldogs and Coach Dixon! Seemed somehow they knew what our Offense was gonna do before we did! I do wanna know something though from you Hazard Fans! I've heard Corey Smith ALL year and no doubt that kids gonna get his! He's a heck of a RB BUT noone ever mentioned #14! That kid is the X Factor for Hazard! Hats off to Hazard! Give em HE@@ in BG!!
Alright you Raceland and Paintsville nutjobs. Its time to rally for the East! U know the Beechie's poster are few and far between on here. Lets go see if we can keep things going in the title game thread! Raceland and Paintsville battles for 8 quarters this season only to find out they would both fall short. Seems like we just cant seperate ourselves. Hazard would have taken us to the woodshed as well. Congrats to the Dawgs, always been my second favorite 1A school. Lots of tradition and always an old school program. Go get some more hardware. I dont think your flying under everyones radar any more! Watchout Beechwood, you got a whole lot of rednecks, hillbillies, old farts and jackasses comin ur way!lol
To our TIGERS, great season again this year! We've made it where we're a program that's up there at the top, just have to find a way to get over that Hump! As for our seniors thank you for giving us some GREAT season to watch you play! You've made us ALL proud to be a TIGER FAN!! To the rest, I know this state semi loss for the second year straight is TOUGH! Use all those emotions you have right now to fuel that fire and GET BACK HERE AGAIN NEXT YEAR!! GO BLUE!!!