Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Danville vs. CAL (2A State Championship) 12/4
Thoughts?
Danville beat Covington Holy Cross 42-35 in the semis
CAL beat Mayfield 48-24 in the semis.
CAL because of their line.
CAL will dominate.
I've been picking Danville all year, so I might as well stick with them. 28-21.
I'm pulling for Danville 100% but CAL must be loaded. :insane:

CAL 56
Danville 13
Danville has a nice team but I expect this one to be convincingly in favor of CAL

Danville is a very good 2A team

CAL is one of the better teams outside of Class 6A
ColtPride Wrote:CAL will dominate.
Guess we will just stay home:igiveup: By the way Desailes is out of it :Sad04: CAL may be favored, thats OK Danville won't be intimidated.
How good is the Danville line? Also how tall is their secondary? Thats where CAL seems to sepearate themselves by matching your speed, but with much taller, and stronger players.
CA-L.

Watch out Danville.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Cal 42-27
Scary thing is CAL has a lot returning next year.
No offence to Danville, but cal is going to destroy!!... only chance Danville has is if they can match the size of them.. an im pretty sure they dont... on top of being big all across the board literally... all they way across....they are fast at every position...its plum crazy..." the way they played us tonight" they are the best team iv seen play out side of x,trinity, bg, .... an i would say they are in the top 6-7 teams in the state easy!... real deal.. sry to all who may question that but they are.. ! They show so many different offensive sets an they are balanced perfectly... pray for rain Danville... pray!!!! Then bring all ur rabbit feet four leaf clovers an horse shoes....
Danville has a chance simply because you never know how a team will play on the big stage. Of course none of these current Danville players have never played on the carpet in Bowling Green either so who knows. CAL didn't let nerves get the best of them tonight, but you never know how they will react in the Championship, but I'm sure after beating Mayfield they will be very confident.
Great team there CAL. I will take them, even with the rain that's coming Sunday, by four touchdowns.
I know CAL is a great team, they had to be to beat Mayfield the way they did, I know they will be a heavy favorite, but thats ok Danville has been climbing the mountain for a while now. I'm just happy they are back in the State finals and have a chance to play for a title. Clay Clevenger has done an excellent job getting Danville back to playing at a high level, and this team lost about 16 seniors from last year.:Thumbs::notbad:
Cal by 10. If they can crush Mayfield they have to be real good.
Thinthirty, never be just happy with that at this point. Have faith and stay composed. Your team needs its fans to respect them and feel as though they could beat the Dallas Cowboys.
mysonis55 Wrote:Thinthirty, never be just happy with that at this point. Have faith and stay composed. Your team needs its fans to respect them and feel as though they could beat the Dallas Cowboys.
Beleive me, no Danville Admiral fan is happy just getting to the title game. We have plenty of faith and confidence in this team and coaching staff. Though its been a while this is not Danville's first rodeo, they have a long history of going up against tough odds and winning, this year's team plays extremely well and with a chip on its shoulder when no one gives them a chance. Sometimes I sand bag a little so I don't have to argue with people on here.ConfusednickerBig Grinanville is coming to to Bowling Green to win, beleive that.:biggrin:
Danville had a great year, but Cal
wins 35-14
RTL Wrote:Danville had a great year, but Cal
wins 35-14
I haven't heard from you in a whileConfusednicker:Confusedhh:
I think CAL may have trouble following last weeks emotional victory. I'm going with Danville 28-27.
congrads to Danville on a great season, still thought LCA was the better team but hey danville won when it counted, LCA gets everybody back and will be back next year do not think any team from the east had a real shot this year but going to State championship game will be a great experience
CAL is a very good football team. I'm looking forward to this match up! But this isn't the first time Danville has played in a big game.

I'm going Ads by 6!
Danville better have some tanks parked on the offensive line and some bulldozers on the defensive line to have a chance. Mayfield, could sling the ball, run the ball with a great running back and with a fast qb, but they were stuffed at the line and our qb running for his life all night. That and we have one of the bigger lines we have had in many years on offense. This CAL team is totally loaded in the trenches. They can talk about Wright all they want to, he is a great athlete, but the line is what won the game last night.
Cal. 42-3
Danville will come to play no doubt about it. Cal had a huge victory over Mayfield, we all know that. Regardless, thus should be a heck of a game to watch. Pulling for the ADS though. Good luck boys.
Lets give the CAL punter some credit he kept Us backed up in poor field postion all night long and putting kick offs in the end zone to me this is what sealed our fate along with their offensive and defensive lines size speed and height.My heart wants Danville but my mind says CAL.
CAL has a HUGE, athletic and nimble O- line. So good that they can match up well up from with bigger 6A schools.
West is just to strong in class 2a... title stays out west until proven otherwise

CAL - 34
Danville -7