Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jill and Hill Trying to Steal Election
Granny Bear Wrote:I am reminded of Hillary's answer to the question....what if Trump doesn't accept the results of the election......

"horrifying"

^^ Just heard an extended interview with Ted Olson, lead council for the Bush Administration in the Florida recount of Y2K. His advice was to follow the money in the present recount situation led supposedly by Jill Stein. She has managed in the course of one week to raise 3 times the amount of money she raised for her Presidential Campaign over the course of her entire 21 month long candidacy.

Olson and Cavuto (now evidently a Trump convert) were speculating about Hillary Clinton's involvement in funneling over 6 million dollars to fund the recounts in what to date total 3 states. Call me stupid, but if the rabid chipmunks did not see a path to victory, or hopefully and more probably a path to delegitimize the Trump Presidency, she'd not be involved. Olson's opinion was to declare the recount "a folly." Stein got 1% of the vote in Wisconsin, there is nothing for her to gain. And after all, the provision for recount is in place to validate close election results, not punish the winner. In Michigan, AG Bill Schuette has blocked the recount effort arguing that Green Party candidate Jill Stein cannot seek the recount because she was not "aggrieved" to the point at which a potential miscounting of votes could have cost her the election. She garnered 1 percent of Michigan's vote.†

I mean if I were Hillary, I might try and keep my head down while so many were calling for it. Especially considering that Trump had already committed not to pursue prosecution in her case but, I don't believe these libs can help themselves.

† Associated Press Release
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Oh, I NEVER thought anyone else but Hillary was behind the recount movement.

Jill Stein ran originally to divert attention and votes from Trump. She has never been a legitimate contender; just a distraction.

All of the characteristics that have been recently uncovered from the far left just may be sinking into main stream America.
TheRealThing Wrote:Agreed. Another point would be the fact that God never suggested that His people the Jew, or the grafted Christian for that matter, were to ever back up from, appease, or otherwise placate an enemy. Nobody wants war it's true, but nobody wants to lie at the proud foot of a brutal conqueror either. No the only option for a noble people is to maintain a state of readiness and the resolve to see through an active defense should war come to their doorstep.

Turn the other check...don't know where I have heard that one from... or maybe Peter lay down or sword... Old Testament sure knock it out... I personally am all for the eye to eye thing, but my teacher teaches of another way.
Granny Bear Wrote:Oh, I NEVER thought anyone else but Hillary was behind the recount movement.

Jill Stein ran originally to divert attention and votes from Trump. She has never been a legitimate contender; just a distraction.

All of the characteristics that have been recently uncovered from the far left just may be sinking into main stream America.

Please explain far left or far right for that matter. I am not picking just curious.
TheRealThing Wrote:^^ Just heard an extended interview with Ted Olson, lead council for the Bush Administration in the Florida recount of Y2K. His advice was to follow the money in the present recount situation led supposedly by Jill Stein. She has managed in the course of one week to raise 3 times the amount of money she raised for her Presidential Campaign over the course of her entire 21 month long candidacy.

Olson and Cavuto (now evidently a Trump convert) were speculating about Hillary Clinton's involvement in funneling over 6 million dollars to fund the recounts in what to date total 3 states. Call me stupid, but if the rabid chipmunks did not see a path to victory, or hopefully and more probably a path to delegitimize the Trump Presidency, she'd not be involved. Olson's opinion was to declare the recount "a folly." Stein got 1% of the vote in Wisconsin, there is nothing for her to gain. And after all, the provision for recount is in place to validate close election results, not punish the winner. In Michigan, AG Bill Schuette has blocked the recount effort arguing that Green Party candidate Jill Stein cannot seek the recount because she was not "aggrieved" to the point at which a potential miscounting of votes could have cost her the election. She garnered 1 percent of Michigan's vote.†

I mean if I were Hillary, I might try and keep my head down while so many were calling for it. Especially considering that Trump had already committed not to pursue prosecution in her case but, I don't believe these libs can help themselves.

† Associated Press Release

Again,, in the state of Kentucky there were three recounts. Are you saying each of recounts are not within someone's constitutional right?

Also, if a lib, means that people should be afforded their constitutional rights, even those I disagree with, SIGN ME UP! I would rather be a lib then an ALT RIGHT person, who dictates what my rights should be.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:The only thing Jill is stealing is liberals money.
Shes racking up while knowing this isn't going to change a thing.

I agree with you! I don't think it will change a thing. Oh well, let's let people of recounts, I have seen people do a lot of stupid things with their money.
mr.fundamental Wrote:Turn the other check...don't know where I have heard that one from... or maybe Peter lay down or sword... Old Testament sure knock it out... I personally am all for the eye to eye thing, but my teacher teaches of another way.

I'm sure you don't know where you heard it because you certainly don't know how to apply it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
mr.fundamental Wrote:Again,, in the state of Kentucky there were three recounts. Are you saying each of recounts are not within someone's constitutional right?

Also, if a lib, means that people should be afforded their constitutional rights, even those I disagree with, SIGN ME UP! I would rather be a lib then an ALT RIGHT person, who dictates what my rights should be.

LOL, you're hilarious. Constitutional rights, and election law are two separate concepts.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]