Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TaxSlayer Bowl: Kentucky vs Georgia Tech 12/31
OldJacket Wrote:You let me know when and where and I buy 🍻 and Q...Confusednicker:

Which section will you be in?
insideinfo Wrote:You be careful following lil Douugggie around. He has a history of getting lost.

No worries on that. I live here I know my way around...lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
There is also a fireworks show after the boat parade at 9pm.
If you want some good fresh seafood food there is a place called Singletons over on Highway A1A by the St. Johns river ferry. I would highly recommend eating there after the game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
I'm not lost and I'm thirsty lol
Absolutely a beautiful day here at everbank field. Go big blue
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
This is awful to watch.
Shoulda saved your money fellas.
Got whipped up front on both sides, the officals were god awful, and didn't make plays at crucial times like the blocked punt that produced no points and getting stopped on 4th down on the 5...Plus the scoop and score GT had, just wasn't the Cats day...
Had a great time in Jax with the family and the BBN showed up in huge numbers...
Walked out of the stadium with Booms dad who was bad mouthing and cussing Stoops lol...
Pj stood me up again...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Asheshe is having a great bowl season.
Ballers Wrote:This is awful to watch.

Didn't cost me that much. Just the cost of a ticket and a 15 min drive to the stadium. Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:The Asheshe is having a great bowl season.
Not a good year but let's let it play out, but coming from the fan of a conference that has zero teams represented in the playoffs and looks like the SEC is about to win another championship, I wouldn't be talking...Haters going to hate...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
OldJacket Wrote:Not a good year but let's let it play out, but coming from the fan of a conference that has zero teams represented in the playoffs and looks like the SEC is about to win another championship, I wouldn't be talking...Haters going to hate...

The only ACC loss that I really enjoyed was Pitt's loss to Northwestern. I would not sell Clemson short. They proved to the world that tO$U had no business there.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:The only ACC loss that I really enjoyed was Pitt's loss to Northwestern. I would not sell Clemson short. They proved to the world that tO$U had no business there.

Not selling Clemson short they have a shot, agree on OSU...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ballers Wrote:This is awful to watch.

I enjoyed the experience. money well spent.
OldJacket Wrote:Got whipped up front on both sides, the officals were god awful, and didn't make plays at crucial times like the blocked punt that produced no points and getting stopped on 4th down on the 5...Plus the scoop and score GT had, just wasn't the Cats day...
Had a great time in Jax with the family and the BBN showed up in huge numbers...
Walked out of the stadium with Booms dad who was bad mouthing and cussing Stoops lol...
Pj stood me up again...

I sent you a message and no reply lol
pjdoug Wrote:I sent you a message and no reply lol

:dontthink
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
OldJacket Wrote::dontthink

check your messages lol