Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region Predictions
what a game Wrote:you know it will be belfry come on, have you seen any games

MC beat Belfry, 2 times...Have you seen any games?
spalding Wrote:IMO people are concentrating to much on PC just because of what they have done in the past ...come on get real they aren't as great as people put them up to be

I agree! thye are are good ball team! but everybody is saying that it is gonna be then in the championship because of last year! but anyody in this region good be that is what type of region we are in!
I'm just gonna say GOOD LUCK to ALL teams and may the BEST team win! Amd by BEST I mean the team that has the WHOLE package. Talent, Teamwork, Effort, Disipline, and most importantly SPORTSMANSHIP!! Hopefully there won't be any taunting going on by the players this year like there has been in years before. But like I said, GOOD LUCK to ALL teams and I wish you ALL the best!!

:Cheerlead :rockon:
spalding Wrote:IMO people are concentrating to much on PC just because of what they have done in the past ...come on get real they aren't as great as people put them up to be

PC maybe overrated but i will tell u this right now...right now PC is playing probley the BEST TEAM BALL in the 15th right now...they are on a consistent basis putting 4 girls in double figures and 2 with a double double...Pike Central is NOT a team of the past they are as capable of winning the big show at the expo as MC, Belfry or Valley...but if u want to underestimate them the go right ahead but I am telling you now come 2 weeks from now they will b making noise just as they have the past 4 years...:Cheerlead
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:PC maybe overrated but i will tell u this right now...right now PC is playing probley the BEST TEAM BALL in the 15th right now...they are on a consistent basis putting 4 girls in double figures and 2 with a double double...Pike Central is NOT a team of the past they are as capable of winning the big show at the expo as MC, Belfry or Valley...but if u want to underestimate them the go right ahead but I am telling you now come 2 weeks from now they will b making noise just as they have the past 4 years...:Cheerlead

You cannot lead a team to a winning season with dependency on one or two girls. I have read from previous post that they did not play as well with their main player out. It takes a whole team effort and never underestimate the power of the 6th person and 7th person off the bench. These could be your play makers.
LakeLover Wrote:You cannot lead a team to a winning season with dependency on one or two girls. I have read from previous post that they did not play as well with their main player out. It takes a whole team effort and never underestimate the power of the 6th person and 7th person off the bench. These could be your play makers.

exactly that you have read from other posts and not watched the games...enough said..

they have not depended on Ratliff since she has been back...like i said b-4 your stained glasses caught your eye they have recently been placing FOUR girls in double figures and two in double a double...they are deep on the bench to where they are bouncing a good 6-7 points in for the lady hawks...

When you have actually watched game then you can critique my post but by just reading other ppls posts is notthe way to do it...no disrespect to you...
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:exactly that you have read from other posts and not watched the games...enough said..

they have not depended on Ratliff since she has been back...like i said b-4 your stained glasses caught your eye they have recently been placing FOUR girls in double figures and two in double a double...they are deep on the bench to where they are bouncing a good 6-7 points in for the lady hawks...

When you have actually watched game then you can critique my post but by just reading other ppls posts is notthe way to do it...no disrespect to you...
My darling I have probably watched more games than you are old, that being said enough. I don't argue on post, I state my facts and if you don't agree, so be it. I don't have to argue, I know!
LakeLover Wrote:My darling I have probably watched more games than you are old, that being said enough. I don't argue on post, I state my facts and if you don't agree, so be it. I don't have to argue, I know!

my point wasnt that u hadnt never watched a game it was that u had not watched Pike Central play this season...am i not correct??
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:my point wasnt that u hadnt never watched a game it was that u had not watched Pike Central play this season...am i not correct??
Only Several
LakeLover Wrote:Only Several

alright then i ask you since you have watched several games why use other ppls posts on here to make conclusion you quoted "I have read from previous post that they did not play as well with their main player out."

Now i ask since you have watched several games that PC has played this season what it your view how are they playing right now??
Controlled and intense and that is what a winning team needs. They have talent coming from everywhere, true. I never disputed that. And I replied to the post due tothe fact that is what most people were commenting on. I am not arguing with you that they are not talented, they definitely are. I merely commented that one player doesn't make a difference when teamwork applies.:igiveup:
LakeLover Wrote:Controlled and intense and that is what a winning team needs. They have talent coming from everywhere, true. I never disputed that. And I replied to the post due tothe fact that is what most people were commenting on. I am not arguing with you that they are not talented, they definitely are. I merely commented that one player doesn't make a difference when teamwork applies.:igiveup:
alright and my statement that u respond to said they many girls are getting into the mix...that is team ball Haley is not putting up 20 or 30 pts she is putting up what she needs and the rest of the team is doing what they need and what is expected of them...i agree to much was put on Haley at the BEGINNING of the season but now everyone is getting theball equaly...
Belfry didnt get blown out two times by Magoffin, they got beat a little bat at Maogffin, but it was very clsoe at Belfry. As far as Central goes Im telling you that was a fluke game for Belfry. Central is good though and one of the favorites. I wont be able to pick a winner until the draw. I got a feeling someone is going to get a pretty nice draw, and if that is the case I might have to go with them.
player#33 Wrote:everybody only thinks that because thats what happened last year! i think mc and sv will play in the championship. if valley plays like they can then they have a shot but if they dont then mc has it won thats my opinion! but good luck valley

No thats b\c they are the top 2 teams in the region...i have never seen valley play so i can't say that they will make it to the tittle game unless i have seen they play...
mcfan1 Wrote:57th
[b]Winner
: Magoffin Co.
Runner Up[/b]: Johnson Central
This is probably not only one of the toughest district's in the 15th Region, but one of the toughest districts in the Mountains. This 5 team district district is loaded with talent, but I will pick the Lady Hornets over the Lady Eagles, 74-62.
58th
Winner: Betsy Lane
Runner Up: Prestonsburg
The district is probably the weakest in the region this year, anyone could win it, but I think the top two teams will fall in place by seasons end. The Lady Bobcats get back to the Regional Tournament, 53-42.
59th
Winner: Shelby Valley
Runner Up: Pikeville
This district is Shelby Valley's, that's enough. Lady Cats, 68-45.
60th
Winner: Belfry
Runner Up: Pike Central
Toss up, I think that Pike Central's chemistry has been mixed up a little bit, with Ratliff being out, and Slone and Ratliff not playing any together, if Ratliff is 100%, and the Lady Hawks are together, it could be a different story.
Belfry, 70-68.
15th Region
Winner: Magoffin Co.
Runner Up: Pike Central
A rematch of last years title game, with the Lady Hornets coming out on top in the end, but anyone could be here by season's end, this is just my prediction. Magoffin 77-66.

i agree but East Ridge will be their and PC wins their District and i believe the championship is a toss up
15thRegionCheer Wrote:No thats b\c they are the top 2 teams in the region...i have never seen valley play so i can't say that they will make it to the tittle game unless i have seen they play...

No they are not the #2 team! i don;t know about right this minute but the last time i heard anything about it belfry was ranked #2!
player#33 Wrote:No they are not the #2 team! i don;t know about right this minute but the last time i heard anything about it belfry was ranked #2!

Valley just beat Belfry on their home floor... I guess that settles this debate.
eaglehoops Wrote:Valley just beat Belfry on their home floor... I guess that settles this debate.

Yeah it does! i wish everybody else would realize it also!Smile
player#33 Wrote:Yeah it does! i wish everybody else would realize it also!Smile

belfry girls are making my posts look bad, i wish they would just play they could be great. key word could.
[QUOTE=what a game]belfry girls are making my posts look bad, i wish they would just play they could be great. key word could.[/QUOTE

No u make yourself look dumb on here by posting rude and uncalled for posts...but its ok b/c u were proved wrong last night anyway....ohh yeah "what A game" hows that popcorn tasting Now??? Bet Its A little Stale!!!