• 1(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 2017
Hazard made a great run in 2016 but what do the dawgs have coming back for them in 2017??
Corey Smith is a beast. Look for another big year out of him.
Hazard's going to be absolutely loaded

Both the Bulldogs and Beechwood are going to be filthy next year with all that they return.
How many of Hazard's 14 Seniors this year were starters?
Redneck Wrote:How many of Hazard's 14 Seniors this year were starters?

I don't think many..want to say they only lose like 3 or 4 starters each way and return the majority of their top skill guys.
Gonna be another tough year trying to get to BG with this Hazard team standing in the way! Tigers will be solid and in contention but we will have our work cut out for us with Hazard!
Heard Smith may be transferring to Trinity.
Good job Dogs
Hazard should roll over the East next year
E's Army Wrote:Hazard should roll over the East next year

They SHOULD E but of course I believe my Tigers are gonna get some redemption on those Bulldogs next year!
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Heard Smith may be transferring to Trinity.

his mom and dad better make good money. I think it is around 15K tuition a year at Trinity. he got a brother, so time that by 2.
Not saying they're a lock, but do believe they're the team to beat in 1-A east next season.
cj2561 Wrote:his mom and dad better make good money. I think it is around 15K tuition a year at Trinity. he got a brother, so time that by 2.

Doesn't Trinity offer scholarships? I could be wrong, but I thought that they did.
Big Five-0- Wrote:Not saying they're a lock, but do believe they're the team to beat in 1-A east next season.

Absolutely the team in the east to beat!
Smith might be transferring geometry classes. Probably where the confusion came in 😂
Hazard will have a solid team returning for sure. I watched them warm up at the championship game and they have a lot of coaches. Do they have any that could be head coaches in the future? Looked like they have some former head coaches on the staff as well.
Redneck Wrote:Doesn't Trinity offer scholarships? I could be wrong, but I thought that they did.

I don't know. they might.
Redneck Wrote:Doesn't Trinity offer scholarships? I could be wrong, but I thought that they did.

You people couldn't imagine what Trinity would look like if they gave scholarships.
Hazard loses three starters on each side of the ball. Only skill starters are Johnson and Ethan Caldwell, and Ndayie on D, a corner. Other kids are Robinson, Caudill, Hill up front and Quillen that played the most.
All the seniors are great kids. Hate to see them go.
redstone1127 Wrote:Smith might be transferring geometry classes. Probably where the confusion came in 😂

Redstone, so will Johnson be a senior next year or was he this year?
Iam4thecats Wrote:You people couldn't imagine what Trinity would look like if they gave scholarships.

Heavily monitored and very finite financial aide apparently is the exact same as full scholarships solely for football.... tomatoe/tomato/tomayto LOL

I just got done debating a guy on the UK Message Board that insists Belfry "recruits" because he says it is "recruiting" when a family chooses to move schools completely unprovoked or without contact from a coaching staff whatsoever. If a family on a whim decides they want to play for Coach Wallace at Bowling Green and move 6 hours, and Wallace or anyone else is completely unaware it is even happening, well apparently they are guilty of recruiting HAHA

At some point people just decide "Screw it... sounds good.. that's what I will call it"
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Heavily monitored and very finite financial aide apparently is the exact same as full scholarships solely for football.... tomatoe/tomato/tomayto LOL

I just got done debating a guy on the UK Message Board that insists Belfry "recruits" because he says it is "recruiting" when a family chooses to move schools completely unprovoked or without contact from a coaching staff whatsoever. If a family on a whim decides they want to play for Coach Wallace at Bowling Green and move 6 hours, and Wallace or anyone else is completely unaware it is even happening, well apparently they are guilty of recruiting HAHA

At some point people just decide "Screw it... sounds good.. that's what I will call it"

Success is always followed with recruit accusations! Always has been even though success just draws players!
He was a senior this year. Very seriously underrated reciever. Great hands, great blocker, gets open. Hope he gets a good ride.
redstone1127 Wrote:He was a senior this year. Very seriously underrated reciever. Great hands, great blocker, gets open. Hope he gets a good ride.

EXTREMELY underrated! All most typically head about was Corey Smith so everyone knew what to expect with him but Johnson impressed me as much as any receiver I've seen in the mountains! He just had the size and strength to just TAKE any ball close to him! He hurt us MANY times in Semi's!
Iam4thecats Wrote:You people couldn't imagine what Trinity would look like if they gave scholarships.
http://www.trinityrocks.com/admissions/e...olarships/ maybe take a look at these?
I hear Hazard is looking for a game next season around October were Jenkins is dropping out of district play. Anyone know any team that may be interested?
bac2369 Wrote:I hear Hazard is looking for a game next season around October were Jenkins is dropping out of district play. Anyone know any team that may be interested?

Would be a great decision for them to play a northern Kentucky small power like NCC if they could get it because that's undoubtedly who they'll end up having to play when the chips are all on the table. Don't have a clue of the scheduling capabilities or availabilities of either but I would love to see a Hazard vs. NCC game (before I get blasted I realize travel may be an issue, Somerset has Beechwood on the schedule and it's a great measuring stick for what needs improvement).
Think Week 9 game with Leslie in the works.. Hopefully...
cj2561 Wrote:his mom and dad better make good money. I think it is around 15K tuition a year at Trinity. he got a brother, so time that by 2.
Money is no object for them. His dad is a very successful veterinarian.
Some of the stuff that shows up on here is funny I dont care who you are.
  • 1(current)
  • Next