•  Previous
  • 10(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 2017
2 other teams.. red and black and one coming in tomorrow
Bobcat4years Wrote:2 other teams.. red and black and one coming in tomorrow

What are the names of these 2 teams that will join Bell County at Feltner this weekend?
I'm sure Dudley wouldn't illegally scrimmage at camp. Esp w his grid coming up on Thursday.
Surely he isn't that arrogant coming off of last years shenanigans. Or is he.
Football_Maniac Wrote:I'm sure Dudley wouldn't illegally scrimmage at camp. Esp w his grid coming up on Thursday.
Surely he isn't that arrogant coming off of last years shenanigans. Or is he.

Will they continue to place guards at the gate to warn of intruders, especially when a drone can do the job nowadays?
Fly By Night Wrote:Will they continue to place guards at the gate to warn of intruders, especially when a drone can do the job nowadays?

it's a no fly zone.
pjdoug Wrote:it's a no fly zone.

Haha

South Laurel ?
pjdoug Wrote:it's a no fly zone.

:thatsfunn
I talked to a friend who was at camp. There were NO other teams at camp with the Bobcats. Getting an extra scrimmage before the season is like fishing with dynamite. It's very effective, but once they tell you not to do it anymore its time to move on.

Did Hilton actually go to camp and scrimmage? I have heard there wasn't anyone there and you say there were 3. Mills put Bell on probation with his actions and Dudley finally got caught last year at Taylor on a couple things and he is on probation. He can not be that arrogant...can he?
NextGeneration Wrote:Did Hilton actually go to camp and scrimmage? I have heard there wasn't anyone there and you say there were 3. Mills put Bell on probation with his actions and Dudley finally got caught last year at Taylor on a couple things and he is on probation. He can not be that arrogant...can he?

No one was at camp with Bell County. No story here. They were by themselves with no other teams there.
  •  Previous
  • 10(current)