•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 2017
What were the spring numbers at Log Mt.
Single Wing 77 Wrote:Don't tell him that! In his mind he, alone, turned chicken poop into chicken salad on multiple occasions.

Haha. I have only been around him 7-8 times and heard that phrase at least 4 times.

Also always heard, I have no coaches, I have no players, wish I had your players, I don't have anyone that can play in College. (When I was still Coaching on College level) On and on. I heard he tried to get a special lighting system at Taylor that only shined on him on Friday nights?

Did anyone from Taylor follow him to Bell? I heard rumors but nothing serious. Also heard 1 of his former assistants maybe joining the Silver and Blue.
I had heard that the guy who was his DC at Taylor might have followed him. But that's all just been second hand type of stuff.
:welcome: back Coach Dudley in 3A.....Confusedinglepar
yes welcome back and back to mountain of eastern Kentucky football coach Hilton
64SUR Wrote::welcome: back Coach Dudley in 3A.....Confusedinglepar

You'll soon be a bobcat.
Dudley back to Bell?????
Word is Raynoch Thompson has already transferred and practiced at Knoxville Catholic and several more are on the move. Can anyone in the bobcat camp confirm? Also hearing that the next basketball coach and the old man are not going to be sharing kids or being buds anytime soon? What's happening down on the hill.
Football_Maniac Wrote:Word is Raynoch Thompson has already transferred and practiced at Knoxville Catholic and several more are on the move. Can anyone in the bobcat camp confirm? Also hearing that the next basketball coach and the old man are not going to be sharing kids or being buds anytime soon? What's happening down on the hill.

Wow a major loss.
Football_Maniac Wrote:Word is Raynoch Thompson has already transferred and practiced at Knoxville Catholic and several more are on the move. Can anyone in the bobcat camp confirm? Also hearing that the next basketball coach and the old man are not going to be sharing kids or being buds anytime soon? What's happening down on the hill.

Let's just say when kids and parents aren't happy they lose interest in what was once an elite program and players begin to leave. True about Thompson. Not happy. Kids haven't been happy since program was busted up season before last. It's a shame but we have suffered lots of change on the hill. Splitting up of the program has been a huge blow kids have suffered and will take years to recover. Last year was a disaster and don't believe this year will be a huge improvement.
wow any word if anymore staff has been added to Dudley coaching staff for bell county
Running Back Wrote:Let's just say when kids and parents aren't happy they lose interest in what was once an elite program and players begin to leave. True about Thompson. Not happy. Kids haven't been happy since program was busted up season before last. It's a shame but we have suffered lots of change on the hill. Splitting up of the program has been a huge blow kids have suffered and will take years to recover. Last year was a disaster and don't believe this year will be a huge improvement.

If they are not any better than last year, could finish 4th in the District. Talk about a fall from the top. Confusedhh:Confusedhh:
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:If they are not any better than last year, could finish 4th in the District. Talk about a fall from the top. Confusedhh:Confusedhh:

Bell will finish no worse than 2nd. Coach Hilton is a pretty good coach and I think he will figure out some things.
diceman Wrote:Bell will finish no worse than 2nd. Coach Hilton is a pretty good coach and I think he will figure out some things.

You eventually have to have some Jimmies and Joes to go along with your X's and O's.
Thompson wasn't a bell boy anyway! Middlesboro's Coaching problem is what caused Ray to end up at bell anyways. Bell will be fine and they will beat Boro by as many as Dudley wants
I think Dudley is a fine Coach. I agree with Coach NM0523 if you don't have players it's hard to Coach. A fast start is a must for Bell, let them start slow and they will struggle in their District because Casey and McCreary are better than most years in the past. JMO
Truthhurts Wrote:Thompson wasn't a bell boy anyway! Middlesboro's Coaching problem is what caused Ray to end up at bell anyways. Bell will be fine and they will beat Boro by as many as Dudley wants

Not sure about this comment. Thompson never played a down for MHS. He was a Bell player. His loss will hurt just like it hurt Middlesboro not to have him last year. No way around that.
Funny how there were all those accusations about Corbin recruiting the kid. Maybe HE was just looking for somewhere else to be. Or was Knoxville catholic recruiting him too?
He is in Knoxville, this is where his father lives ! His family felt this was a good chance for him so he could be with his father!! Bell is working hard will save judgment after see these kids play and they are excited!!
Single Wing 77 Wrote:Funny how there were all those accusations about Corbin recruiting the kid. Maybe HE was just looking for somewhere else to be. Or was Knoxville catholic recruiting him too?

Welllllll....... not sure this is the best example... Knoxville Catholic kind of gets the Trinity rep in Tennessee and has gained a lot of transfers over the year.

Not saying your point is missed, but if a TN public school fan was on here they would probably insist that he may very well have been recruited LOL
You never know who all his dad talked to. Could have been, yes.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Welllllll....... not sure this is the best example... Knoxville Catholic kind of gets the Trinity rep in Tennessee and has gained a lot of transfers over the year.

Not saying your point is missed, but if a TN public school fan was on here they would probably insist that he may very well have been recruited LOL

I agree with what you're saying, they do recruit their area just like every private school in the country does. I really don't think Knoxville catholic has to come to bell county to find players though.
AnswertheBell Wrote:You never know who all his dad talked to. Could have been, yes.

If his parents made contact first he wasn't recruited. He was looking for somewhere else to go.
Single Wing 77 Wrote:If his parents made contact first he wasn't recruited. He was looking for somewhere else to go.

You guys from Corbin should know, so I will trust you. To bad ----couldn't talk her into bringing him to Corbin.
Single Wing 77 Wrote:I agree with what you're saying, they do recruit their area just like every private school in the country does. I really don't think Knoxville catholic has to come to bell county to find players though.

They didn't go to Bell to find players it's Knoxville Catholic kids go to them they got a top notch program
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:They didn't go to Bell to find players it's Knoxville Catholic kids go to them they got a top notch program

Exactly.
What's Bell's record going to be?
I think Hilton is a step down for the coaching position for Bell. JMO
Yes Jimmies and Joes are important as are X's and O's. But whatever the ability of Bell, Dudley will be as close to that as possible. and they won't beat themsleves. Thompson will be a loss for sure..
Ballmom1 Wrote:I think Hilton is a step down for the coaching position for Bell. JMO

Really?
You smoking what?
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next