Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan football coach resigns
Dudley Hilton will be the Next Coach :Cheerlead
I doubt it.

I knew this was coming, and I hate it for Harlan School. Donahue was a quality person, and dedicated coach.
Hate to hear this for the kids of Harlan Ind. JB Donahue is a class act and great guy! Wish him well in whatever he chooses to do!
Willie Turnover Wrote:Dudley Hilton will be the Next Coach :Cheerlead

:biglmao:
Granny Bear Wrote:I doubt it.

I knew this was coming, and I hate it for Harlan School. Donahue was a quality person, and dedicated coach.

is he going to Bell County or Knox Central
Williamsburg, finalized today.

Patriot
I knew something had to be up when they said the Brock kid went to LC . He was Donahues golden boy no one else ever got to touch the ball. Where there is smoke there is always something burning . He will be missed one well respected coach.
JB was a class act. Loved Coaching against him. He always had his team ready to play. Good Luck.
Williamsburg?? Please explain.
AnswertheBell Wrote:Williamsburg, finalized today.

Patriot

:truestory:
redstone1127 Wrote:Williamsburg?? Please explain.

Yeah I'm not following either????
redstone1127 Wrote:Williamsburg?? Please explain.

He is joining the University of the Cumberlands staff.
Brooks4Prez Wrote:Yeah I'm not following either????

It isn't Williamsburg High School. He is going to join Matt Rhymer, and coach for the College of the Cumberlands.

Their gain; Harlan's loss. Sure hope Harlan can replace him quickly and effectively.

I can't blame Donahue for doing this. He gets to coach on the next level, and make some more financial security. Harlan was lucky to have him! I believe he coached there for nearly 25 years.

In any event, good luck to JB Donahue!
Great Guy !!! Best of luck to J.B. !
Class act and great football coach
dragonwatch Wrote:I knew something had to be up when they said the Brock kid went to LC . He was Donahues golden boy no one else ever got to touch the ball. Where there is smoke there is always something burning . He will be missed one well respected coach.

LC as in Letcher Central, Leslie County or Lynn Camp?
Leslie county E Army
John Reynolds
Thanks hchs
Yeah e army Wondor who going be the coach
I would think it will be someone with local ties. Hard to sell schools in Eastern Kentucky right now with their diminishing enrollments and loss of tax base. Harlan gas the double whammy of being an independent. The state has spent the last twenty years attempting to force these schools to close their doors. Dragons have a proud past and I hope to see them make a good hire.
Best of Luck to Coach Donahue! He was a good one!
Anybody been told or heard anything official
talkin' bout a true Green Dragon!!! He was a good high school football coach. Hope he does well at the college level
Anybody been told or heard anything official
Best of luck in college coach.
Anybody been told or heard anything
Good luck JB!!