•  Previous
  • 20(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 2017
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:I'm going to go down and watch the pigskin classic come on over and we can talk some football and hopefully watch some decent football that way you can convince me what you know

I might be there. I don't have to convince anything lol .
pjdoug Wrote:I might be there. I don't have to convince anything lol .

I here ya lol but I'm going to try to get there to watch both games I love high school football been wanting to watch Alcoa and Maryville for years this way I'll get a chance to see what they look like should be a good evening of football
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:I here ya lol but I'm going to try to get there to watch both games I love high school football been wanting to watch Alcoa and Maryville for years this way I'll get a chance to see what they look like should be a good evening of football
For sure. I wish you safe travels from West Virginia.lol
pjdoug Wrote:For sure. I wish you safe travels from West Virginia.lol

Thank ya but Me and my son lives at Jerry Bottom Huddy Ky 41535 lived here all our life but my ex- wife is from across the river but she's back where she belongs now Lol
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Thank ya but Me and my son lives at Jerry Bottom Huddy Ky 41535 lived here all our life but my ex- wife is from across the river but she's back where she belongs now Lol

Did she play football for Belfry? Sorry, I couldn't resist Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:Did she play football for Belfry? Sorry, I couldn't resist Confusednicker:

No but she's pretty mean when she wants to be Lol
64SUR Wrote:Corbin offense will be wham bam thank you ma'am by air :football: or ground :runtouchd in 2017.

Sounds like part of the Marine Corps hymn "in the air, on land, and sea" I like the last part the best

"If the army, and the Navy ever look on heavens scenes, they will find the streets are guarded by UNITED STATES MARINES"
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:No but she's pretty mean when she wants to be Lol

lol
The Outsider Wrote:Heard rumors of a new kid who moved to town thats going to help, not sure if true or not though.

The kid from North? Is he even gonna get on the field?
There has been a few new faces and names tossed around, who stands out to everyone of the newer players?
  •  Previous
  • 20(current)