Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pro Bowl:AFC 31 NFC 28
Final
Same ol' game here from Honolulu, boring as usual but the NFC did try to make it a game at the end but came up short on the last second field goal by Neady for the win.
Poor NFC never wins
Well so much for the AFC naming the score and winning by 2-3 TD's.
LOL, this was the hardest hitting Pro Bowl that I had ever seen!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:LOL, this was the hardest hitting Pro Bowl that I had ever seen!

How about that poor punter. OUCH!
Oh I know....
Congrats AFC, Palmer got MVP honors with 2 TD's!
-STATS- Wrote:Congrats AFC, Palmer got MVP honors with 2 TD's!

And the game winning drive, don't leave that out:letsparty
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
MVP of the JOKE bowl.You best be glad none of your bengals got hurt playing a game that means nothing.Fritz you know better!!
Old school Dawg Wrote:MVP of the JOKE bowl.You best be glad none of your bengals got hurt playing a game that means nothing.Fritz you know better!!

Game might have meant nothing, but they're the most talented players in the world. They might not have been going hard in the sense that they weren't trying to kill each other, but they were playing hard, and their playing hard is better than most players at [email=200#$@$%]200%[/email]
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
carlson palmer -=mvp=-= go bengals
BFritz Wrote:Game might have meant nothing, but they're the most talented players in the world. They might not have been going hard in the sense that they weren't trying to kill each other, but they were playing hard, and their playing hard is better than most players at 200%
Fritz have you not always heard that not going all out is a good way to get hurt.Your just a great fan who loves football and if you could get them to play a street game with no pads you would love it Fritz,,,Your one of the reasons I like this site so much.:thumpsup: