Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lady Commodores win JP Deaton Classic
PCC 90 Breathitt 63
Breathitt must be down this year.
They had a really bad night the stripes hurt them not saying perry don't have a good team but it was a awful called game
PCC played well. They are getting better as a team every game. I know I'm biased but I believe if they continue to play like this tournament the sky is the limit for them. Cudos to the concession at Breathitt the food was very good
ky_football Wrote:They had a really bad night the stripes hurt them not saying perry don't have a good team but it was a awful called game

What I figured.
I agree the officiating was bad Breathitt got ever break in the book
I am not even from breathitt just enjoy a good game but was shocked when one referee was making new year plans with a perry county fan during the game
ky_football Wrote:They had a really bad night the stripes hurt them not saying perry don't have a good team but it was a awful called game

I thought breathitt was a little better. They will get it together.
Big Hammer Wrote:PCC played well. They are getting better as a team every game. I know I'm biased but I believe if they continue to play like this tournament the sky is the limit for them. Cudos to the concession at Breathitt the food was very good

I do have to say perry would be the team to beat and years to come will be the same the freshman is a baller and can handle the ball with the best
ky_football Wrote:I am not even from breathitt just enjoy a good game but was shocked when one referee was making new year plans with a perry county fan during the game

Wow. I enjoy a good games as well but when things like that happens you can't win (breathitt) but can't loose (Perry).
ky_football Wrote:I am not even from breathitt just enjoy a good game but was shocked when one referee was making new year plans with a perry county fan during the game

Yea Breathitt, Knott, and Hazard are famous for giving the visitors all the breaks. If that statement wouldn't so ignorant it would be funny
Big Hammer Wrote:Yea Breathitt, Knott, and Hazard are famous for giving the visitors all the breaks. If that statement wouldn't so ignorant it would be funny
You must be the referee making plans to go to Randy's New Years bash and kick back a few cold ones
Big Hammer Wrote:Yea Breathitt, Knott, and Hazard are famous for giving the visitors all the breaks. If that statement wouldn't so ignorant it would be funny

Great job calling someone ignorant that is neutral. With your knowledge of basketball and PCC blinders you need to be ignored. People are trying to have a civil conversation and you start with name calling.
ky_football Wrote:You must be the referee making plans to go to Randy's New Years bash and kick back a few cold ones

This person can't help themselves so look over him. His hammer is on anyone that doesn't agree with himself or Perry.
PCC has some haters on here lol. It must suck knowing you can't beat them. It's not ignorance hammer, it's fear.
When you lose by 27, reffing didn't play a factor.
Dr.Basketball Wrote:PCC has some haters on here lol. It must suck knowing you can't beat them. It's not ignorance hammer, it's fear.

I can promise you one thing there's no fear here there is no one I fear but god himself, I just went to watch a good game and was not happy to see young girls cheated like that at the end of the day it's kids and what are we teaching if we cheat during games
Dr.Basketball Wrote:PCC has some haters on here lol. It must suck knowing you can't beat them. It's not ignorance hammer, it's fear.

What dream are you in? Knowone even mentioned hating Perry or saying they could beat them. Ignorance is on the part of thinking someone is against you when in all reality knowone even cares. Great job of being ignorant?
ky_football Wrote:I can promise you one thing there's no fear here there is no one I fear but god himself, I just went to watch a good game and was not happy to see young girls cheated like that at the end of the day it's kids and what are we teaching if we cheat during games

Never mind Hammer, it is ignorance
ky_football Wrote:I can promise you one thing there's no fear here there is no one I fear but god himself, I just went to watch a good game and was not happy to see young girls cheated like that at the end of the day it's kids and what are we teaching if we cheat during games

Now that is true fear, God. I like the fact you was watching a game and being neutral with your view of the game. Thank you
Done with the PCC fans. Great job to all the girls that played in this game on both sides
Commodore train is picking up steam... You all better jump on before it's too late!
I cheer all 14th regional teams on so I hope this is the year boys and girls both win state titles who ever the teams may be I plan on watching and cheering like my kids play
Just admit it , I was right they played a soft sechudle an it hurt Breathitt!!!
Snow Wrote:What I figured.
They played at home guys Pcc played 2 games an they played only one an they beat them 30, give Pcc some credit!!
hillbilly cat Wrote:Just admit it , I was right they played a soft sechudle an it hurt Breathitt!!!

It didn't help I will admit but if you seen the game the score in no way really reflects what the true score should have been, but I do think perry has the better team and could make noise at state if they keep playing as a true team
ky_football Wrote:It didn't help I will admit but if you seen the game the score in no way really reflects what the true score should have been, but I do think perry has the better team and could make noise at state if they keep playing as a true team
I didn't , I'am at mermroial gym just watched my bulldogs go down to clay! If KCC beats Holmes ! Pcc is not alone at the top of the 14th
Dr.Basketball Wrote:Commodore train is picking up steam... You all better jump on before it's too late!
So did the 2 guards score all the points as usual?? This going to be there problem come march!
hillbilly cat Wrote:I didn't , I'am at mermroial gym just watched my bulldogs go down to clay! If KCC beats Holmes ! Pcc is not alone at the top of the 14th

That was were the comment came true team knott seems to turn to a different team when tournament time roles around they show up as five or six all stars but they could give PCC a run for there money if they play team ball
Hahahaha now that's real smart. "The score in no way reflects what the true score really should have been" I give up Yogi Berra might of said that.