3. North Laurel (28)
4. Perry Central (25)
5. South Laurel (23)
6. Paintsville (21)
7. Johnson Central (20)
8. Harlan (12)
9. Southwestern (6) (7)
10. Knott Central (5) (6)

Others receiving votes: Leslie County (5)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Valley is too high. Pikeville just beat them.
LMFAO!
Paintsville beats NLaurel by 32 pts! I dont care if the big girl didnt play. She could NOT run with them. Same outcome. Paintsville 14-1, ONLY loss to a Heritage,TN Team that would beat ANY team in this top 10.

What a JOKE! NEVER seen a team disrespected like this.
Last month undefeated...#9
Win 2 games stay undefeated gets dropped out.
LOL....Oh well. Opinion of this ranking is now zero. Cause next game loose we all know we are dropped out.
You want our scores....look at khsaa or lexington or ashland...lol
OffTheHook Wrote:LMFAO!
Paintsville beats NLaurel by 32 pts! I dont care if the big girl didnt play. She could NOT run with them. Same outcome. Paintsville 14-1, ONLY loss to a Heritage,TN Team that would beat ANY team in this top 10.

What a JOKE! NEVER seen a team disrespected like this.
Last month undefeated...#9
Win 2 games stay undefeated gets dropped out.
LOL....Oh well. Opinion of this ranking is now zero. Cause next game loose we all know we are dropped out.
You want our scores....look at khsaa or lexington or ashland...lol

I agree they should be ranked much higher, but you do realize that Paintsville is ranked 6th, right?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:I agree they should be ranked much higher, but you do realize that Paintsville is ranked 6th, right?

Yes I do.
What is insulting is that North Laurel wasn't even ranked and they get two wins in The "WYMT" and jumped a Paintsville that is 14-1 and beat them by 35 POINTS!
REALLY....LOL! They can say that big girl all they want. She isn't a 35 point difference and she would be a NON factor against us.
Sorry I have to agree with OTH... Paintsville is the best team in the 15th region and Pikeville has been playing some pretty good team ball. But i still think Valley is the better team between them.
Agree with OTH... Paintsville deserves to be the highest ranked team of the 15th region teams until someone beats them.
Thnx people. Do I think we are hands down the best in the 15th? Hell no. Shelby Valley...JCHS... Pikeville and yes...South Floyd could win this Region this year.
I know how rankings change. But my God....I for the life of me have NO CLUE how they came up with these last 3 or 4 as of late....SMH????
OffTheHook Wrote:Thnx people. Do I think we are hands down the best in the 15th? Hell no. Shelby Valley...JCHS... Pikeville and yes...South Floyd could win this Region this year.
I know how rankings change. But my God....I for the life of me have NO CLUE how they came up with these last 3 or 4 as of late....SMH????

I agree till the south Floyd comment. Maybe we have seen two different south Floyd teams.
I'm thinking Lee is better than south Floyd.I've not seen Paintsville play but with that record and beating NL by 35 you got a good point they should be higher.
They have played us tough twice this season. My sleeper team. Could sneak up and knock someone out that over looks them. JMPO
Let me give it a go lol
1. Harlan County
2. Paintsville
3. North Laurel
4. Perry Central
5. Shelby Valley
6. Johnson Central
7. South Laurel
8.Harlan City
9. Southwestern
10. Lee County
Just my opinion
Having watched 6 of these teams play,I think BigHammer is closer to being right. I would probably rank Harlan at 5 and put Pikeville in at 10. Also watch out for South Floyd girls.
Dont really know where Harlan city stands after losing the good player.
Dont really know where Harlan city stands after losing the good player.
Rankings are just an opinion. No need to get upset over an opinion. It all comes out in the wash.
I think hammer is close and also think Harlan county by far the best team. Gross separates them from the pack
OffTheHook Wrote:Yes I do.
What is insulting is that North Laurel wasn't even ranked and they get two wins in The "WYMT" and jumped a Paintsville that is 14-1 and beat them by 35 POINTS!
REALLY....LOL! They can say that big girl all they want. She isn't a 35 point difference and she would be a NON factor against us.

I completely agree! Just wanted to make sure because your previous post just sounded like you were under the impression they weren't even in the top 10.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I don't know if they're in the top 10 or not but I would think Estill County would be very close. They don't play very many 14th region teams other than the seeded district games but they are undefeated so far in the region games they have played, with wins over Knott Central and Letcher Central. They have 4 losses but they're to teams like Rockcastle County, Collins, one of the Jessamine schools, and a good Menifee County team.
They play Lee County twice later this month so we should be able to get a better idea of where they stand.
Hey WYMT. There went your #2!!!!
Everyone seen that coming... good win for Paintsville.
FrozenColonel Wrote:Everyone seen that coming... good win for Paintsville.

Except WYMT
Looking at SV schedule, not a lot of competitive games left on their schedule. Looks weak to me .
Hey WYMT...Add your #7 team to that list also.
And Paintsville just knocked off Johnson Central at JC tonight.
Paintsville really rolling. Got to watch them tonight and they dominated on the defensive end.
I have watched them a few games now and Paintsville is solid. They deserve to be number 2 in the top 10.
Paintsville has a very nice team. Coach Trimble is going a good job with them.
GIRLS

1. Harlan County
2. Harlan
3. Shelby Valley
4. North Laurel
5. Paintsville
6. Knott central
7. South laurel
8. Perry Central
9. Johnson Central
10. South western
All I can say is REALLY?????