Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg Soccer?
I didn't know until recently that they even had a girls program. Could anyone give me any updates on players or anything??
coach: tina petry
goalie: Lindsey fields senior
Fowards: Katy Petry, Laura Absher, Kaitlyn Minix, Hilary Sloan
Defense: clara osborne, Kate Herrick and more
Yea, well since the seasons over now. haha. Next year They will have a new coach , he played for California State I believe(girls). And return majority of there starters except for Petry, Absher, Fields, and Holliman. And for the boys they lost 3 seniors kannahan, johnson and kimbler. They return there better half of the team haha. like Brad Stanley. Charlie Joseph, Caleb Petry, Tyler Hall, Nick Conn.
Next year will be there year I think. also they return Coach Clayton Case.
They were really good this year but that injury hurt them .
Injury of who? lol
I think one of the forwards got injured during the season
Yeah, wasn't one really good player injured?
Hmm, Charlie Joseph got a knee injury he was only out for practices. he wore his knee brace though.
Brad Stanley hurt his ankle, but he didnt get put out or anything.
I think that Case's Cats will better in year 2 of his system.
I think both Prestonsburg squads will be much improved this season. Both will have a good shot at their district.
the girls soccer program at prestonsburg high is going well, they have already started practice and there are three seniors, Devann Poe, Paige Collett, and Kate Herrick. they are a young team and many of their players are new and have little experience. i think they are going to rely a lot on speed and controling the game.