Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tennessee 89 Kentucky 85
"Ten Loss Tubby" is on the hot seat again. Need a win Saturday BAD!
Bammie is going to smack UK around just like Florida and Tennessee did...and just wait until Tubby takes his Mildcats to Nashville and Gainesville. TLT is living up to his nickname. This will be 5 ten loss seasons during Tub's tenure. In the history of UK basketball, they've only had 11 ten loss seasons and Tubby's had almost half of those. Great job Tubby. You've drug UK basketball to it present mediocre level not only in the SEC but the nation also. You deserve another fat raise....your $2.5 million/year doesn't do you justice.

BTW alfus.....putting the "I Love Tubby" thing under my userpic further illustrates your childish manner in which you support Ten Loss Tubby. Par for the course.
Classic!
alfus21 Wrote:I believe Tubby could take UK again to a final four.

NONE of the players TUBBY has recruited has even been to the Final Four, he only went because he had Ricky's boys.
Super_de Wrote:And if you know so much, Why dont you go recruit for kentucky mr big shot?

alfus21 Wrote:I'm wondering the exact same thing. Guy knows it all about recruiting. More than any college coach in the area about recruiting anyways. Since he saw it in Lofton and nobody else did.

Well Super_de, why don't you call the AD and put in a good word for me and I would more than happy to.

Alfus man you are so full of it. You're gonna sit here and try to say that you didn't think that Lofton could play at UK or D1. You can say that crap about, "It's not hard to look good playin high school ball in Kentucky", you can say that all you want but it's BS. Every fan at Rupp Arena was praisin Lofton his final game of the state tourney, they wanted him at UK. But I guess those 20,000 fans are just like me, don't know anything about basketball and don't know talent when we see it Rolleyes .
Congrats UT. I bet Tubby wishes Loftons 23 points was in the blue and white instead of the orange and white.
The whole Lofton deal should be done and over with. He is a junior and I am pretty sure he is not transfering to UK. So why argue about it? I wanted him to come to UK but Tubby thought otherwise, so just stop talking about it and move on and enjoy watching Lofton light up the SEC!
Tubby has his on and off nights with coaching. I havent agreed much with his recruiting, but with maybe Patterson coming, I see it looking better. BUT as most players have done, he will most likely leave too. The stats just aren't adding up for Tub. I'm not a "tubby hater", but I don't like where the program is heading. UK really needs a standout season and a trip to the Final Four. We need someone that is going to bring us home a national championship. But I dont see it ever happening again with Tubby being the coach. But no matter what, I will stand behind my Cats. I HAVE BLED BLUE SINCE THE DAY I WAS BORN, AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO TIL THE DAY I DIE. C - A - T - S CATS! CATS!CATS!!!!
Grassy Knoll Sniper Wrote:BTW alfus.....putting the "I Love Tubby" thing under my userpic further illustrates your childish manner in which you support Ten Loss Tubby. Par for the course.

I didn't do that. So point the finger elsewhere pal.

Redneck Wrote:NONE of the players TUBBY has recruited has even been to the Final Four, he only went because he had Ricky's boys.

Funny that Pitino couldn't do it the year before with the exact team(maybe better) The 98 team lost it's 3 leading scorers from the 97 team. He coached them. Rick didn't. I guess Roy Williams' title can't count either since he did it with Daugherties' boys.

Redneck Wrote:Alfus man you are so full of it. You're gonna sit here and try to say that you didn't think that Lofton could play at UK or D1. You can say that crap about, "It's not hard to look good playin high school ball in Kentucky", you can say that all you want but it's BS. Every fan at Rupp Arena was praisin Lofton his final game of the state tourney, they wanted him at UK. But I guess those 20,000 fans are just like me, don't know anything about basketball and don't know talent when we see it Rolleyes .

That's exactly what I'm going to say. Why did NOBODY want him. Even Tennessee didn't get him til' late April. Why would nobody else want him? I guess I should now say you and those 20,000 fans in Rupp should all apply for recruiting jobs.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
alfus21 Wrote:I guess I should now say you and those 20,000 fans in Rupp should all apply for recruiting jobs.

:Thumbs:
Alfus tell me Im wrong,,,were not the cats loaded with guards when Lofton graduated and the Ky fans were screaming for Tubby to go get some big men?
Old school Dawg Wrote:Alfus tell me Im wrong,,,were not the cats loaded with guards when Lofton graduated and the Ky fans were screaming for Tubby to go get some big men?

Lofton was in the same class as the gaurds Tubby recruited.
Redneck what is the average footage for a Baker Hughes 7 7/8th bit?
Old school Dawg Wrote:Redneck what is the average footage for a Baker Hughes 7 7/8th bit?

Don't know anything about the Baker Hughes bit. It depends on what kinda rock you're drillin in. You could average 20,000 feet in one area then move 30 feet in the other direction and only average 10,000.
I just got 42,000 ft on one in fairly hard rock!!!
Old school Dawg Wrote:I just got 42,000 ft on one in fairly hard rock!!!

:yikes: 42,000 feet, dang...
Grassy Knoll Sniper Wrote:Bammie is going to smack UK around just like Florida and Tennessee did...and just wait until Tubby takes his Mildcats to Nashville and Gainesville. TLT is living up to his nickname. This will be 5 ten loss seasons during Tub's tenure. In the history of UK basketball, they've only had 11 ten loss seasons and Tubby's had almost half of those. Great job Tubby. You've drug UK basketball to it present mediocre level not only in the SEC but the nation also. You deserve another fat raise....your $2.5 million/year doesn't do you justice.

BTW alfus.....putting the "I Love Tubby" thing under my userpic further illustrates your childish manner in which you support Ten Loss Tubby. Par for the course.

Go pee in the snow...
corndog23 Wrote:Go pee in the snow...

:thatsfunn
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]