Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greatest Of All Time
After Super Bowl 51, the following things were proven beyond a doubt!

Tom Brady is the Greatest Quarterback Of All Time!

Bill Belichick is the Greatest Coach Of All Time!

The New England Patriots are the Greatest NFL Franchise Of All Time!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Brady and Belichick were special last night, but that was a total team effort to make that comeback happen.
I agree with your first bullet, but the next two are far fetched especially the third one.
Spud6 Wrote:I agree with your first bullet, but the next two are far fetched especially the third one.

Far fetched?! What other NFL franchise has had the success that the Patriots have had in the past 16 years?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Far fetched?! What other NFL franchise has had the success that the Patriots have had in the past 16 years?

In the last 16 years? No one can attest to what the Patriots have done.

But you said greatest franchise of all time. That is where I say the Steelers still have that one locked in.
If Falcons run the ball, as they should have . . . . . . .
Brady and Belichick certainly made their case for best QB and Coach of all time after they won this year's Super Bowl but for me its hard to make a determination for best franchise of all time. Over the entire history of the NFL, several teams are deserving to be in the discussion but the Patriots are the best franchise within the last 20-30 years in my opinion. Especially when you consider that they've succeeded even with a salary cap and free agency.