Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
53rd District Tournament
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/1jrcqv.gif] Bolz CT and Honeycutta got Mortys looking sharp baby! Pep rally and Spirit week baby! Time to rise! Ole Fatpat and the entourage been partying hard with Patriot Nation! Sorry bout that BoPo! #tourneycantstartsoonenuff More mash taters please!!!
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/1jrd6c.jpg] Boi Honeycutta pumped up and girls working hard baby! Intense workouts brutha! Trophy room being renovated and straight up genius baby! #taterstourneytime More mash taters please!!!
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/1jrfl9.jpg] Baby ole Fatpat be hitting the concessions wide open! Knott be waiting on the brutal game between the crusadies and the lion cubs Patriot War cry be heard Wednesday evening bruh #shizzlenizzle More mash taters please!!!
[Image:

]

Bolz, ole fatpat took care of bizness in Frankfort. JT sent some food back with me to eat on the plane, thanks big man! He appreciated my expertise on the jury. Now it's time for my Lady Pats to hit the court tomorrow night against pippa passes..... wowza!!! Honeycutta has finalized his plan to BBT and we about to set out on our journey. Hope BoPo has ordered plenty of food for the concessions. I know CT has restriped my parking space at ole Mortys. Steel beams have been reinforced to hang the banner. It's time to rise baby cause ole fatpat is bout to feast.

Lady Pats by fitty.

#jbsbeatslottscreektofaceuswowza More mash taters please!!!
Kcc will win!!
Letcher may have a hard time tonight with the big girl from Jenkins. She is a player, she played well against Perry the other night. Huge upset in the making.
[Image: https://media.giphy.com/media/ovOzfqDrqtwCQ/giphy.gif] Bolz Patriot Nation getting pumped up Honeycutta style! If Jenkys upsets Letchy ole Fatpats head be spinning like this brutha baby! When ole Fatpat heard Lee upset by the Owls ole Fatpat went bonkers! JPC and CT on a mission to get Lana from Jenkys bruh! Already got her uniform size and shoe size ready to go brutha! Her head might be a lil tall on the Jada train so JPC working on customizing a special tater seat! Genius! #upsetsmakesfatpatsheadswim More mash taters please!!!
Letcher will win by 10. Jenkins varsity is the same as it's JV and Letchers JV has beat Jenkins with the big girl so their varsity definitely should beat them. Look for Hall and Maggard to be big tonight. I say both score in the 20s.
Can't believe people think the 2nd worse team in the region ( Only better than Cordia ) could possibly win. Foreign girl or not, that's crazy. Jenkins has lost by at least 34 both games. No way they win.
Congrats to LCC in the win but give Jenkins credit they played them to the wire
BallFan11 Wrote:Can't believe people think the 2nd worse team in the region ( Only better than Cordia ) could possibly win. Foreign girl or not, that's crazy. Jenkins has lost by at least 34 both games. No way they win.

How close was this game? Not bad from a team that is 2nd worse in the region
Like you all love to say, check the final score. Jenkins lost, LCC won. Jenkins is improved with the big girl but not by much. All she does is get rebounds and miss layups. Good win for the Cougars.
BallFan11 Wrote:Like you all love to say, check the final score. Jenkins lost, LCC won. Jenkins is improved with the big girl but not by much. All she does is get rebounds and miss layups. Good win for the Cougars.

You was the one that said Jenkins was the 2nd worst team in the region. LCC only won by 10 tonight. Oh the hypocrisy
Do you know the definition of hypocrisy? there's no hypocrisy in what I said but good try. Jenkins is ranked as the 2nd worst team in the region by KHSAAs scoreboard. Oh the annoyance you are.
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/1k5asq.gif] Bolz ole Fatpat glad Letchy snuck by Jenkys baby! Patriot Nation not forgot March 8 of 2015! Negative wowza! Honeycutta will unleash the two headed beast baby! Holy Ohair! Genius! Jada be slicing through Cougies defense like hot knofe through baked taters! Tberry and Waugh be like a swarm of tater monkeys on defense boi! #fab7ondaloose More mash taters please!!!
BallFan11 Wrote:Do you know the definition of hypocrisy? there's no hypocrisy in what I said but good try. Jenkins is ranked as the 2nd worst team in the region by KHSAAs scoreboard. Oh the annoyance you are.

Do you want an Antonym or Synonym on hypocrisy? I would go with the Synonym area of language art. Hypocrisy in than form is and can be deceit. Oh the ignorance you posses.
Side not, that is not a ranking on khsaa scoreboard. Wow. That is win/lose record. Jenkins has beat JBS twice this year but going by your wink wink rankings on khsaa jbs is ranked ahead of Jenkins. Hahaha
[Image:

]

Bolz, ole fatpat got a feelin that Waughzee will light up ole Morty's tonight. Jada train will be running full steam ahead. Shout out to our bench. KT (best sixth man in the region), Hoss Harrington, and the Mullinator, wowza!! Better come early. Double the Pats and double the concessions.

Lady Pats by twitty

#boposaysbringit More mash taters please!!!
Snow Wrote:Do you want an Antonym or Synonym on hypocrisy? I would go with the Synonym area of language art. Hypocrisy in than form is and can be deceit. Oh the ignorance you posses.
Side not, that is not a ranking on khsaa scoreboard. Wow. That is win/lose record. Jenkins has beat JBS twice this year but going by your wink wink rankings on khsaa jbs is ranked ahead of Jenkins. Hahaha
I apologize. You are correct. That is just win/loss.
Snow Wrote:Do you want an Antonym or Synonym on hypocrisy? I would go with the Synonym area of language art. Hypocrisy in than form is and can be deceit. Oh the ignorance you posses.

Pitiful lol
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:Pitiful lol

You are pitiful. All you do is talk negative about Letcher LOL
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:Pitiful lol

What? Your post or lack of knowledge on anything? Pitiful