Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region Tournament
The 2017 15th Region Bracket and schedule

Johnson Central vs. Shelby Valley (3/1 @ 6:30)
Lawrence County vs. Allen Central (3/1 @ 8:00)

South Floyd vs. Magoffin County (3/2 @ 6:30)
Pikeville vs. Belfry (3/2 @ 8:00)

Semi-Finals on 3/4 @ 7:00 & 8:30.

Finals on 3/6 @ 7:30.

All games at the Expo Center in Pikeville.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
When is the draw?
Ok thanks man
Should be a great tournament
Where did my thread go?
Pulp prolly merged it with his.
Lawrence will win the first game maybe I think the Championship game wil be Pikeville and JC
SF has a shot, already defeated Magoffin
bobcats#1fan Wrote:SF has a shot, already defeated Magoffin

Has also lost to magoffin.
JC
LC

MC
Pikeville

JC
MC

JC champs
JC vs. LC
MC vs. Pike

JC vs. MC

JC goes to Rupp Arena.
JC vs Pikeville
Pikeville wins
bobcats#1fan Wrote:JC vs Pikeville
Pikeville wins

:dontthink :Shaking:
Pulp Fiction Wrote::dontthink :Shaking:

At this point there's no one a clear favorite if Pikeville plays to there potential it could go there way just saying don't be surprised
Three teams could win this
basketball101 Wrote:Three teams could win this

What three do you think I think Pikeville, JC, and Magoffin Co has the best chance now that don't mean a sleeper won't pop up and win it
Would love to see Timmy Dalton get one more laugh on JC before he goes out. Looking forward to jc/LC quarter finals for sure.
KingGotNext Wrote:Would love to see Timmy Dalton get one more laugh on JC before he goes out. Looking forward to jc/LC quarter finals for sure.

not funny losing don't matter how many points one player scores if you still lose. i wouldn't care to give up 50 points to one player and win by 15 or 16 then u get the last laugh while they go home losers
big dawg, small yard Wrote:not funny losing don't matter how many points one player scores if you still lose. i wouldn't care to give up 50 points to one player and win by 15 or 16 then u get the last laugh while they go home losers

Uhh...what do you think I meant?
My post clearly indicated I want LC to beat JC.
Lawrence has no shot against JC
Jc is playing great right now
big dawg, small yard Wrote:not funny losing don't matter how many points one player scores if you still lose. i wouldn't care to give up 50 points to one player and win by 15 or 16 then u get the last laugh while they go home losers

True but knowing they cannot stop dalton is fun to watch. This board haa alot of chalk board material. Lawrence co came close to beating them. Lawrence shoots lights out they could win it all.
KingGotNext Wrote:Would love to see Timmy Dalton get one more laugh on JC before he goes out. Looking forward to jc/LC quarter finals for sure.

basketball101 Wrote:Lawrence has no shot against JC

catwoman Wrote:True but knowing they cannot stop dalton is fun to watch. This board haa alot of chalk board material. Lawrence co came close to beating them. Lawrence shoots lights out they could win it all.

Lawrence County has one of the best players to come through the 15th region since Elijah Justice at Shelby Valley.

Saying LC has 'No Shot against JC' is wrong. I'm the biggest JC homer on this site. I talk more Smack than Bobby 'The Brain' Heenan or Paul Heyman, but saying LC can't beat JC is wrong.

A few bad minutes mixed with a few good minutes changes a game. When it comes regional tournament time, that can be the difference in a team advancing or going home.

JC can press, trap and defend as good as any team in the region. You won't stop Timmy Dalton, you can only contain a player that leads the nation is scoring.

First things first, JC and LC both have to win their 1st round games for any of this to matter.
When it comes to Dalton it's about trying to limit the damage, you won't stop him completely.besides I truly believe that almost anything can happen in tourney time. One of SF's players had 26 in the first half last game with 6 threes. He could not miss. You never know when a motivated player may go off anywhere, anytime. That's what makes a tourney great
Pikeville wins 15th.
We've said it already, but the Super Regional would be awesome this year.

The 57th district would have three of the four teams in the Semi-Finals.
Welcome Wrote:Pikeville wins 15th.

you have fell and bumped your head if you think pikeville is winning this
big dawg, small yard Wrote:you have fell and bumped your head if you think pikeville is winning this

I've watched every team in it play more than once and they got just as good chance as anyone I just can't see where there's a dominant team that's that much better than the other
First round games start Wednesday.

Johnson Central vs. Shelby Valley 6:30
Allen Central vs. Lawrence County 8:00

Thursday:

Magoffin County vs. South Floyd 6:30
Belfry vs. Pikeville 8:00

Everyone's thoughts and predictions?
Well, I just seen where there was another thread started already. Would still like to hear everyone's predictions.