Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open Jobs - 2016/17 Edition
Please post all open/filled jobs throughout the offseason, here.

Thanks
Open:
Boone County
Breathitt County
Prestonsburg
Rowan County
Come on guys. Get those posts coming. It is about that time of year where we start hearing about coaching openings or rumors of coaches moving from one place to another. Someone get this going with their latest tidbit of knowledge. May not always be facts but always entertaining and usually gets a lot of posts. Lets just keep it professional and not downgrade or chastise these coaches. Let the posts begin.
someone feel free to start this similar thread on the boys side if you wish.
Wallace Bates at Breathitt has decided to quit coaching. Don't know of any others in the 14th yet.
Lonnie (doe doe) Rowe replaces his brother or has he already?
oldgrouch Wrote:Wallace Bates at Breathitt has decided to quit coaching. Don't know of any others in the 14th yet.

Volleyball as well...
A good move for Valley. Doe doe will make a great coach. Will Bobby stay or is Doe moving him out
Any news or rumors of coaches moving or stepping down?
Mjolnir Wrote:Lonnie (doe doe) Rowe replaces his brother or has he already?

I didn't know that DoeDoe was set to get the job. What are Rodney's plans?
Wallace Bates is stepping down at Breathitt County.
Might be a rumor but I heard he was wanting to be a full time preacher
Heard Adams from Letcher and Jones from Powell were retiring..
Harlan Indpendent coach Akal be taking over full reigns of boys team
Douglas from Rowan was fired.
Big Hammer Wrote:A good move for Valley. Doe doe will make a great coach. Will Bobby stay or is Doe moving him out

I heard doe doe will be head coach and if Bobby's health is good he will call all the shots like he has since he's been there
That would be a good team. I think Doe will take instructions way better than Rodney did
Rodney is just tired of winning. Wonder if Doe's wife will be one of his paid assistants?
I may just hire you since you know everything about the Rowe family🤣🤣 send me your resume
Any word on the names being tossed around for the Harlan job?
What's the names being tossed around for the Harlan job?
Hey coach I don't kno haven't been hearing or told any names have you heard or been told anything coach03
I haven't heard of anything.
Me neither
new o Wrote:I may just hire you since you know everything about the Rowe family🤣🤣 send me your resume

Better not make any promises before talking to Bobby. That's what got you brother in trouble
Jeffersontown
Doss
St Francis (Louisville)
Tates Creek
Todd County Central
Western Hills
new o Wrote:I may just hire you since you know everything about the Rowe family🤣🤣 send me your resume

After much deliberation and researching the criteria for a paid assistant coach at SV I have decided to pass on your offer to hire me as a paid assistant.
Reason number one, I don't believe you as an assistant can hire anyone.
Two: I believe in earning my money. You said yourself in a previous thread(Paintsville-Pikeville) that his wife only came to two games and sat in the stands. That is what your post said when discussing paid assistants. (2-7-17)
Three: I have no resume of any coaching,and I or no one else knows everything about people--some just know somethings.

Thanks for your offer and good luck to all involved.
Coach03 Wrote:What's the names being tossed around for the Harlan job?

Amanda Vermillion
Debbie Greene
can't remember his first name King
Nelson County and Owen County
What I haven't been hearing or told anything official or anything on Harlan job