Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher Central vs Leslie County 3/3/17
[Image:

]

Ah he$$ no!!! Ole crafty collett pulled one that's not even in JPCs handbook, wowza!!! Last time the couglets and eaglets hooked up those boys made a wager on the game. Well, crafty collett won and ole dickey had to eat his beard..... Now don't get me wrong, ole fatpat likes to eat with the best of them, but haven't tried any beard. Since that game the beard has regrown and back up for grabs. All I can say is Ole dickey better get him some punkin juice when eats that thing again cause he be tasting that after the Lady Pats play in BBT baby!!! Those miller girlz be running wild tonight. That little one will be sumthin special in about 4 years. Sent those girlz on an espionage trip and crafty collett kept them, well done. Ole fatpat taking a couple extra unis tonight in case they want a ride to BBT bolz.

Eaglets by 15

#thebeardedonewillneverstarve More mash taters please!!!
Look for an upset tonight! LCC takes away the 3 point shot which is a stregth of Leslie's. Leslie will have to try and turn LCC over which is hard to do without Hall in the game. LCC by 3
I think ukisn1 is a Letcher central suck
Let me be the first to say I missed this one bad. I had Leslie by 21 but LCC played a good game and it was actually closer than the final of 9. Good game to both teams
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:I think ukisn1 is a Letcher central suck
Proud of it. Proud of the players and the coaches we have. No recruiting. Best band, cheerleaders, and administration. Forgot archery team, too. Take your butthurt PCC self and kiss my ass.
UKisN1 Wrote:Proud of it. Proud of the players and the coaches we have. No recruiting. Best band, cheerleaders, and administration. Forgot archery team, too. Take your butthurt PCC self and kiss my ass.

Tell me where to start because you are all ass
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:Tell me where to start because you are all ass

Funny thing we are on a basketball a basketball thread and you don't mention your team lol