Knott 77 Perry 72 Final from Hazard
[Image:

]

14th Region Preseason POY - Check
53rd District Tournament MVP - Check
14th Region Tournament MVP - Check
Smiling at the end of the Perry and Leslie Games - Check
Playing at Big Baked Tater Arena - Check

#jadatrainisfullsteamahead More mash taters please!!!
[Image:

]

#nappercouldntusehisluckyknifethisyear More mash taters please!!!
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:Be careful snow because the hammer has been dropped on you lol

What hammer? More like a feather.
Megget Wrote:Not sensitive whatsoever. But you live on PCC posts and exclusively comment about Proffit, dog her talent, and factual information posted by another member. But you know she can play. Funny, right? Lol have you played d1? Your kids? Highly unlikely. Very typical of lcc people, be jealous of the success of Proffit.

Once again it's a thread and I'm commenting on a PCC thread. Wow the lack of knowledge of some people.
Big Hammer Wrote:Not a topix conversation a players whole makeup is looked at during recruitment just pointing out this kid is the complete package

Big Hammer Wrote:I would not put any of her info on here. 95% of the posters are just looking to tear her down. The sad thing is not one of them will ever know how great a kid she is. A very smart girl who comes from a family with the credentials to show just how smart they are. The one criticism I've had is she is too soft hearted for the game but really basketball is not worth changing that. She will be successful in not only the game but life, and with that will come more and more haters,but she also has enough family and friends that love her to rise above all that

Please give an example where she was mentioned and torn down as a si god player.
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image:

]

14th Region Preseason POY - Check
53rd District Tournament MVP - Check
14th Region Tournament MVP - Check
Smiling at the end of the Perry and Leslie Games - Check
Playing at Big Baked Tater Arena - Check

#jadatrainisfullsteamahead More mash taters please!!!

Love it
I hear we got lucky on the draw. Who is Henderson County? I'll have to agree with fatpat, Higgins will go by them so fast they won't even see her and with Ohara and Holifield playing like they have lately, I think this Henderson bunch is in for a shock. I understand that the 14th region isn't known as a power house region, but these girls will not be denied. Goodluck girls, run them out of the gym.
Snow Wrote:What hammer? More like a feather.

Lol the hammer has been dropped on you haha
sports fan00 Wrote:I hear we got lucky on the draw. Who is Henderson County? I'll have to agree with fatpat, Higgins will go by them so fast they won't even see her and with Ohara and Holifield playing like they have lately, I think this Henderson bunch is in for a shock. I understand that the 14th region isn't known as a power house region, but these girls will not be denied. Goodluck girls, run them out of the gym.
Not sure you got a easy draw. They have been to state 11 out of 13 years. Their coach almost has 700 wins his top assistant has 650 wins. They have been in Ap top ten until the last one when they lost at Lou Bulter. Computer polls been around top 15 all year. A friend of mine from western ky says they play fast or slow what ever it takes to beat you. They have 5 girls that can shot the three ball and have two point guards that just play fast. And when you play at Male, Bulter, Murray, Evansville Mater day Indiana all four teams been ranked in top 5 all year they won't be to shocked. I bet it will be a great game with winner winning by 5pts.
Henderson County can play. Knott will have their hands full
new o Wrote:Henderson County can play. Knott will have their hands full
Yep, they are ranked 12th in the state, very good team! Knott better come to play.
[quote=Snow]Please give an example where she was mentioned and torn down as a si god player.[/QUOTE

What the hell is a si god player. Speak English boy.
new o Wrote:Crèech was/is a great player but do not forget that Boley won Ms. Basketball because she was the best player. Boley is currently playing for Notre Dame. Let's face it they are not going to come to the mountains to watch these girls so these girls need to get out and be seen. They can do that by playing summer ball or have their coach play teams outside the mountains.

Apparently you didn't get to watch Creech enough for you to say that
Maybe snow and ukisn1 will stop all the negative remarks against certain kids because everyone knows who you jerks are and understand all the jealousy
I will guarantee I watched Creech more than you did Boley,lol. Creech was/is a great player but I am pretty sure Notre Dame knows more than the both of us🤔.
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:Maybe snow and ukisn1 will stop all the negative remarks against certain kids because everyone knows who you jerks are and understand all the jealousy
What the hell are you talking about?
UKisN1 Wrote:What the hell are you talking about?

Talking about you and your suck buddy snow on how you down kids you don't know. That's what the hell I'm talking about
new o Wrote:I will guarantee I watched Creech more than you did Boley,lol. Creech was/is a great player but I am pretty sure Notre Dame knows more than the both of us🤔.

Apparently you didn't see her enough, just because Notre Dame signed her don't mean she is a better player, sounds like you are like most Eastern Ky people and just jealous because Creech was so good very sad
Creech was an outstanding player in high school but Boley would have put up 50+ in the 14th region if she wanted too. The level of competition Boley competed against was at another level and she led her team to the sweet sixteen like 5 times. If Boley was at WKU she would be one of their top players. She is on the level of one of your former PCC players, Kendall Noble.
I am not jealous of anyone. I said she was a great player. What I am is a realistic person with an unbiased opinion. I vote for all state teams yearly so I try to watch as many kids as I can. I am not saying you are wrong nor am I saying I am right. All I am saying is Notre Dame is an elite college program that thought the same thing as I did.
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:Talking about you and your suck buddy snow on how you down kids you don't know. That's what the hell I'm talking about
Quote me putting anyone down on this thread or any others.
new o Wrote:I am not jealous of anyone. I said she was a great player. What I am is a realistic person with an unbiased opinion. I vote for all state teams yearly so I try to watch as many kids as I can. I am not saying you are wrong nor am I saying I am right. All I am saying is Notre Dame is an elite college program that thought the same thing as I did.
I really doubt that they they THINK like you lol
UKisN1 Wrote:Quote me putting anyone down on this thread or any others.

Oh i forgot you guys from lcc are never wrong
Apparently they do about Boley,lol. Why the hate for Boley? She is a great kid from a great family that worked her butt off. She has competed at the highest level in high school and college. I love seeing kids succeed especially kids from Kentucky. This state is full of talent in girls basketball and is getting better daily.
Have to agree, got to see a lot of talented girls play this year from all across the state and as we said before the 12th region is loaded with talent..
Yea you guys are right the 12th has great players and Louisville and Lexington and Bowling Green and Covington. Let me see have you left anybody out? Nope don't think so. These mtn girls are good enough for around here but let's not compare them with the rest of the state. You guys are a joke
It's hard to compare players and teams in the 14th and 15th with other regions because they really don't play teams outside there area very much. Some of the 13th teams are close enough to travel and compete in those areas closer to Central Ky which is why I think the 13th is stronger than the 14th and 15th right now. Hammer you are a PCC fan look at your schedule from this year. How many top 25 teams did you play, top 50??? I'm sure PCC's schedule wasn't drastically different than most of the 14th region teams..
I know seeding in the districts makes it hard scheduling wise but these teams need to travel and play as much as they can afford to.
new o Wrote:Apparently they do about Boley,lol. Why the hate for Boley? She is a great kid from a great family that worked her butt off. She has competed at the highest level in high school and college. I love seeing kids succeed especially kids from Kentucky. This state is full of talent in girls basketball and is getting better daily.

No hate for her just wish people would give Creech a little respect, don't forget she holds the state and NATIONAL record for scoring. Remember she played on a not so good team and was chased, doubled and triple teamed every possession. Boley is a great player and has always been surrounded with lots of talent and that makes a big difference. Just my opinion
We had some games that got canceled this year, but PCC has always tried to schedule good opponents. I'm sure they would schedule teams from all over the country if they could but with today's budgets it's just not possible.