Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
60th Dist Boys Tourney @ Phelps
60th District Boys Tourney at Phelps
Belfry v Pike Central--8:15p
Very good game....
If Belfry plays like they are capable and the players play within the system..then Belfry should win this one. But if Howard wants to start shootin his arm off or Maynard wants to drive to the goal and throw up some crazy stuff...then PC will get the upset.
If Case plays alot then Belfry will be hurtin bad.he don't play no D at all and he shoots 40 footers and misses everyone
Well, i would have to disagree with you on that. Case is a good player when he is capable to. Possibly its belfry or actually i dont know what it is but ive watched this kid play other places other than belfry and carry himself very well.
Playing streetball and organized basketball are 2 differents worlds. Maybe thats Case's problem?
If Lowe is shooting good, and, Gibson can get it going in the post, PC should come out on top,,gotta step up the defense though.
I think that PC will come out with a 60th district title. Nobody can stop Lowe he is the best player in the district and one of the best in the region.
There is NO EXCUSE for a 27-30 ft. 3-pointer unless there is less than 2 secs left in a quarter...

Case does not play D, and he does nothing but hurt Belfry when Coach Casey tries to press....

when talking D and rebounding...case is not the go to guy....
definitely adam wicker or jordan curry...they give it 110%, while case is out there showboating and acting all cocky...newsflash jamie, your a sophomore....and you still shoot a SET SHOT...that won't work for long in high school...that's why you are shooting from the v-ball line...cuz you can't put them in anyone's eye at the arc
If I were case i would start buying in to caseys coachcing because its got his team looking very good right now.
If this is PC's first round draw, I don't see them even being in the Regional Tournament.
Yeah this should be a cake walk for Belfry. PC just isn't that good and neither is Lowe in my opinion. I think he gets more hype than is deserved.
Lowe is one of the best 3 pointer shooters in the region, and he can drive the layne too. He is one of the all around best players in the region, his stats show it.
i hope to see PC win it

GO PIKE CENTRAL!!!!
"jayblackcat2006" Wrote:If this is PC's first round draw, I don't see them even being in the Regional Tournament.

Tell me your joking.
"Coach" Wrote:Playing streetball and organized basketball are 2 differents worlds. Maybe thats Case's problem?

Not streetball, BCI tourney's.
Any chance of tonights games being postponed?

School let out early today and the forcast is for more snow and cold temps.
pike central, although they started off slow in the first half, played an excellent game. I see them making semifinals in the regional tourney
A lot of so called experts have failed to notice the amount of players PC has lost since last year and STILL win 60th. Graduation took Chase Lyons (19 ppg), Adam Prater (11 ppg, 5 assistspg), John Williamson (9 ppg) plus Brian Ratliff did not return this year and the Hawks 6th man(Slone) and Varney quit team a couple weeks ago and the HAWKS STILL WIN THE 60th District !!! Preseason picked at #11 in the region !!
Well the hawks has a strong senior class that has alot of work ethic. They worked all year to help their game. Slone or Varney i dont think wouldve helped them during this kind of game anyway with no experience and all. The atmosphere is just a tad different. its always helpful though, it wouldve been a good learning experience for them. Congrads.
Who are "They? "