Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gerald Green wins dunk contest.
Congrats Gerald.
His first dunk was amazing. Congrats to him, finally the Celtics win.
I still think Dwight howards dunk was the 2nd best of the night but yet they didnt think so.
I watched him dunk in the All American High School dunk contest, he was amazing. He is still a great dunker. I thought Dwight Howard putting the sticker 12 and a half feet on the backboard was awesome. Poor little Nate Robinson, it took him like 11 attempts to get the 360 off the backboard alley oop. And then, he got it on the 12th try, and jumped higher than any of the other tries!!
Dwight was robbed he dunked better than Nate.
Yeah, the last 2 years Nate Robinson has had a combined 56546553 chances to get 1 dunk down, that is unfair to the other dunkers and they finally changed the rules.
I like the Dwight Dunk wiith the sticker dunk, but Green did good too.
Green brought back the old school with the Dee Brown jersey and the no look dunk which was awesome, but he had to jump over 5'8 Nate Robinson to do it? lol would have been better if he had someone taller to jump over to do it. But I liked the over the table dunk, only 50 for the contest.
I think you really have to give Nate props, heard the guy's saying last night he is really about 5'6. One dunk his head was at the top of the net.