Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
University of Kentucky Baseball
Their season started on Friday in Furman. They won the first game 12-1, and the second game 16-3. They are playing the third game as we speak. You can listen to the game on the internet, here's a link:
http://www.ukathletics.com/index.php?s=&...e_id=11411
Then click baseball. And the game should start playing.
already listening lol....
Panther Thunder, did they end up winning? I didn't get to hear the rest of the game?
Yeah they won big. 13-4
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Freshman Brock Wright had a big homer today didnt he Alfus??
corndog23 Wrote:Freshman Brock Wright had a big homer today didnt he Alfus??

Smile Yeah he did in the 9th inning.

They play Murray State at home Wednesday. I'll get some pics and post them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Awesome, hope the Batcats have another successful season!
alfus21 Wrote:Smile Yeah he did in the 9th inning.

I may try to make it to the park on Wed as well.
They are really starting out well, I'd love to go down there and catch a couple of games. I went when they played LSU last year and it was a great experience.
alfus21 Wrote:Smile Yeah he did in the 9th inning.

what time does the game start
All the way to Omaha! Go Batcats!
The Fan Wrote:what time does the game start

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Batcats Looked great in the first 2. CAN YOU SAY COLD!!!!!!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Batcats Looked great in the first 2. CAN YOU SAY COLD!!!!!!

You went to Furman for these games?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
alfus21 Wrote:You went to Furman for these games?

Wow. Isnt Furman in South Carolina?
corndog23 Wrote:Wow. Isnt Furman in South Carolina?

Yeah, Greenville
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
What Cohen has done with this program is AMAZING! They continue to have excellent recruiting classes, especially those kids who play their high school ball right here in Kentucky. And they claimed the SEC Regular Season Championship last season. They did lose Strieby and Shelby, but they return a great pitching staff, and some other key players in Cowgill, Coughlin, Wilkes, and DeJesus. Great start to what looks to be a tremendous season. Good Luck Batcats! Let's go to Omaha this season!
Should be a good season. Offense won't be as powerful but they got a couple of guys to fill the void left in the infield. I don't like Ryan Wilkes at Shortstop though. He can't hit well and his fielding was awful at times last year .Pitching should be key for this team, but the SEC was weak last year as well. I don't expect numbers like last season but I still think it will be great.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
yes, i was visiting my uncle and aunt in G'ville, and decided to just head out and catch the BatCats.
alfus21 Wrote:You went to Furman for these games?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:yes, i was visiting my uncle and aunt in G'ville, and decided to just head out and catch the BatCats.

Why didn't you mention it any over the entire weekend?
Did you take any pics?
Disco Stu Wrote:Why didn't you mention it any over the entire weekend?
Sorry, Didn't think visiting my aunt and uncle were such big news..Sorry Disco Stu. Next time I visit anyone I will post a thread..:Clap:
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Sorry, Didn't think visiting my aunt and uncle were such big news..Sorry Disco Stu. Next time I visit anyone I will post a thread..:Clap:

Just thought it was hilarious you were on here all weekend posting away and this thread was up before the Saturday game and you never mentioned it until the day after the series ends. Smile
Yeah, it'd been nice to see how things were at the ballpark. Oh well, that's just the way it goes I guess.
Because it isn't a big deal to me..I go to all of there games at home and alot of away games..I mean what do I have to prove to you and I could care less what you think or believe! All you ever want to do on this site is start something on someone on every post and I will go ahead and warn you that it won't last long!
Are you talking about me?
No Pupaw..DS in this thread..just ridiculous and always is!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Because it isn't a big deal to me..I go to all of there games at home and alot of away games..I mean what do I have to prove to you and I could care less what you think or believe! All you ever want to do on this site is start something on someone on every post and I will go ahead and warn you that it won't last long!

Smile Sorry I didn't know you went to every home game last season despite the fact you never mentioned it last season and always asked how everybody done. Smile

I'll quit but your stories change more than Bill Clintons' when he used to asked about Monica!
Get back on topic or take it the PM's.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:thumpsup: Thank You!
alfus21 Wrote:Get back on topic or take it the PM's.